Drag racer

• Thread starter Dodgydave
  • 28 comments
Not sure, but big wigs, high heels and a limp wrist are essential !

Ohhhhhhh..... DRAG racing!!!

Sorry.. tried to resist but coudln't.
;)

Last edited:
I could make the argument that the camaros, chevelles, mustangs, road runners, ect... Should be the cars used.

And I would counter it with the fact that they are ultimately lacking in peak power and have traction issues.

Also Road Runner wat? Where?

yes ^^
but many peaple don't and probably don't what makes a good drag racer
i have done several experiments with a couple of m8s so heres my results
if u want rear wheel drive go for something with lots of torque such as the viper acr or cuda 6 pack with the right gearing theese are quick and not a lot can keep up

or..... if going for something with lots of power but not so much torque go awd as putting it to 50 50 means there isn't a lot wheel spin and so has mental acceleration and can beat the zr1 rm in a drag race. hope this might help and use the racing softs as they are the closest to drag slicks
ps do u know a good setup for the Pontiac le mans gto 65 as mine sucks

yes ^^
but many peaple don't and probably don't what makes a good drag racer
i have done several experiments with a couple of m8s so heres my results
if u want rear wheel drive go for something with lots of torque such as the viper acr or cuda 6 pack with the right gearing theese are quick and not a lot can keep up

or..... if going for something with lots of power but not so much torque go awd as putting it to 50 50 means there isn't a lot wheel spin and so has mental acceleration and can beat the zr1 rm in a drag race. hope this might help and use the racing softs as they are the closest to drag slicks
ps do u know a good setup for the Pontiac le mans gto 65 as mine sucks

Lol. A gtr will never beat a well tuned zr1 let alone a rm one, assuming we're talking about tunnel drags, which seems to be all the rage.

no a top gear or a Indy road course straight drag race
don't like as tunnel drags as u can slipstream giving and advantage to one person

Last edited:
they might with you but not with everyone
but i agree with viper as that canes every thing because of the torque and power

im not saying there my favorite. Im literally saying that besides the veryon an speed 12 these are the fastest. a horrible tuned fully modded enzo is hell....a well tuned one is ridiculous. The viper is just a monster. The no strip feel like a viper but with less wheel spin. An the zr1 is also fast.

they are all quick
i just like my r34 as every one laughs at me when i pull up to there super car for a race and then i get the last laugh as i smoke them multiple times till i or they get bored then i get a different car and do something different

they are all quick
i just like my r34 as every one laughs at me when i pull up to there super car for a race and then i get the last laugh as i smoke them multiple times till i or they get bored then i get a different car and do something different

Im assuming this is one the indy 1/8th an such?

yes but it also happens top gear test track
are u near r ps3 as if u add me u can see what i mean about my r34

Last edited:
i will be hosting a drag racing session i 1/2 an hour or so so if u add me on psn u can join in
i have now opened one called GTP DRAG RACING room no 1472-6399-8966-5883-9137

Last edited:
I was just looking for some help I had a play with the gearing and ride height but don't really know what I am doing I thought the point to this was help I must have got it wrong

Back