Drag Tunes for mustangs

• Thread starter boomee
  • 10 comments
United States
Near DC
MARK1615BEREAN
I dont play xbox
I am looking for specific drag tunes for the transcammer, Mach 1, )07/05 gt and CObra R if you can make the GT350 r a drag car that would be great too. Pick whatever one you want to do !

Preferable drag tunnel for all but the gt350r that prob should be quater mile

I just want a tune I have a transcammer already I am looking for a drag tune are you saying we would need to trade to get your tune????

Trading tunes isnt a good option. Read all the tuning threads about suspension and transmission, and you understand. There are many good threads.

I really have no intention of trading I just was asking the question and looking for some friendly help on tuning the car for that I dont have as much time as most to learn how to tune the cars

I really have no intention of trading I just was asking the question and looking for some friendly help on tuning the car for that I dont have as much time as most to learn how to tune the cars
If you dont have time to learn, then how are you goint to get a competitive tune? I mean, you play online right, take some of that time learning about tuning.

well other people have lives outside of GT5. dont give me that i gotta learne everything crap did you get every car on your own did you never trade for a specific car if you dont have a tune fine bye.

friendly competition is always fun but some people take this too seriously and forget its just a game played online

i havent tuned a mustang but i am sure the basic method i use to tune the cars i drag will help
let me know

Back