Drift , Discovery, awesome control. Lamborghini Reventon

• Thread starter Lambob
  • 1 comments
Canada
Montreal, Canada
NobleAtreides
with the recent 550pp Apricot Hill Seasonal (non-drift event), I decided to take the neglected Lambo Reventon for a sortie, reset all to default, and slapped on Sport Medium Tyres.

Try it now, and tell me how awesome this car feels with a wheel at med-high speed hybrid sharp line carving/drifting.

Put 30 kg at -50 Front, and power to 90% for the pp limit, Sport Med Tyres. just point the wheel, and brake and throttle to do what you want with it. medium speeds, around 150km/hr bends,

sadly , this car doesn't do well in the drift trial, on the RB Ring with the other forced tires and smaller track. It could be just me, but the total control I had on this car on Apricot Hill is unlike anything I've yet tried in GT5 and 6, the cars would just rotate , and rotate, and oversteer, and crash, and burn.

not this one. This car was just a disaster on GT6 release day.

question, what other cars were disasters on 1.0~1.02 release, but worthy to try again today?

For the Lancia Stratos, I got some control, by having the rear completely raised.

with the recent 550pp Apricot Hill Seasonal (non-drift event), I decided to take the neglected Lambo Reventon for a sortie, reset all to default, and slapped on Sport Medium Tyres.

Try it now, and tell me how awesome this car feels with a wheel at med-high speed hybrid sharp line carving/drifting.

Put 30 kg at -50 Front, and power to 90% for the pp limit, Sport Med Tyres. just point the wheel, and brake and throttle to do what you want with it. medium speeds, around 150km/hr bends,

sadly , this car doesn't do well in the drift trial, on the RB Ring with the other forced tires and smaller track. It could be just me, but the total control I had on this car on Apricot Hill is unlike anything I've yet tried in GT5 and 6, the cars would just rotate , and rotate, and oversteer, and crash, and burn.

not this one. This car was just a disaster on GT6 release day.

question, what other cars were disasters on 1.0~1.02 release, but worthy to try again today?

For the Lancia Stratos, I got some control, by having the rear completely raised.

This actually works well.

Two cars messed up upon release.
•Audi R8 LMS Ultra
•BMW McLaren GTR FINA

Back