Drifting Sessions in Online???

• Thread starter balang_479
  • 21 comments

Would you like online drift sessions at certain times like the racing events???

• Yes

Votes: 38 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
balang_479
Is anyone interested in having times online where to specifically drift like there is for the normal racing?

i think would be a great way to drift with other people while we wait for private lobbies.

The best way to join a drift match with other people is with our Drift Chat. Unfortunately, everybody that uses it is using a NTSC-U copy of the game and there's no PAL users there. However, when we do have people drifting at the same time, it's a lot of fun. There was a time in which we had 15 drifters on one circuit at the same time and the game, on the Esses of Suzuka, was running at like 10-20fps because of all the smoke

This was thought of before and failed basically...

Number of PAL drifters are low to start off and not all will be on at same time...

hi mates

i'm a french drifter and we are trying to find a time for going drifting online
i would like to know if you already have a time for that to get the maximum chance to have a lot of drifter at the same time in the event
i know that GT5net start their race at H+2 and i don't want to ennoying the real driver so i want to ask you what is your time for real races and if you have a time for drift race

i will try to check some big european forum to know more
if you can help me that would be cool
like this we could have the best drifter in europe at the same time

sorry for my poor english
thanx for answering
you can contact me on GTclub if you have some info

cheers

Hi guys!. I like to throw my car around! and somtimes i have no choice but to!:) on meny tyre setups! so please add me if you want to drift. Im on PAL so i should be able to make some times!👍

GTP_Toivonen

There have been suggestions before about starting at +1 min to the posted times for online races, eg the current M3 @ Fuji 550pp race. Had some very good drift sessions with 5-7 people at once, all of us in M3s. If someone cocked it up we waited for them to catch up. Even some of the racers were joining in the fun when they were out-numbered lol

Or, start on the half minute, you will still fall in with racers from time to time but more likely you'll pair with other drifters.

But until we have private rooms I guess the tried and tested method is just get in a chat room, invite drifters and start at random times trying not to sync with known events.

So do drifters have set times?

I would like to avoid them while racing as a 12 car grid can turn into a 3 car grid once the drifters abandon the race. :grumpy:

Am I the only one who wished drifters' used different online event start times?

To each their own, but on different tracks, or times, would be better :)

hi guys. I have been drifting for a long time. i want to do some drift sesions but now im doing a time trial tournament and i have no time to drift. sorry phill, toivonen, hamtidami, dorihako and ludo. see you and enjoy.

P.D. I think that the team is ready for the release of GT5

bump. i'm keen for drift sessions. what times does everyone race at? i'm usually on after 2300 NZ which is 1100 UTC. PAL here

Sorry, but this idea kinda died (again). Try to find some other friends that drift, and get into a chat with them. Once you are all ready, someone say "GO" and you will probably get into the same race. That's what I do. 👍

I am always down to drift when im not at work lol. send me a messege..the psn name is jay-KIRB I'm all about tandem drifts..such an adrenaline rush!

Who wants to drift battle? Formula D...D1 style. Imagine taking turns battling it out on some set corners with other people online acting as judges! I think it would be sweet and worth a try. Add me and I'll send you a text chat so we can cooridnate this. Lets start a crew...psn jay-KIRB

Can we just decide on a time and see if anyone starts showing up? How about :03 :18 :33 :48 ?

I'm all for that time setup, I miss having those rare moments when I get to drift with other drifters, instead of drifting while everyoe else is racing.

Hi Im looking to learn how to Drif in GT prologe can any one sent me a limk and tips PSN : And-War i got a head set and wheel also if any drifter want to give a fellow GT fan some help, also looking to start a 24hr race some time after the launch if any one is up for it?

sorry if i seem a bit of a noob but how do i know what i'm on in regard to PAL etc? i'm in the UK, just got into drifting recently so i'm not brilliant but i do enjoy it.

Back