Driveclub Photo Thread *Read OP*

• Thread starter Earth
  • 8,072 comments
Managed to capture a spin-out from the driver's perspective :)
DRIVECLUB™_20141110154844.jpg

How can I upload a file from the PS4? With the PS4 browser I can't upload to GTPlanet or Flickr. It worked with the PS3 to flickr. Any way it can be done easily without transfer to PC? This is upoloaded via Facebook and then linked using the PC, but not ideal.

10697226_623198387802637_4635547042730041600_o.jpg

Last edited:
Holy 🤬 , do they prerender the scene like in GT?

It's a mix almost. You see the effects render on screen like in GT, but you just have to stop moving the slider for it to take place. They render almost immediately for a "preview" then render fully in about 15/20 seconds.

It's a mix almost. You see the effects render on screen like in GT, but you just have to stop moving the slider for it to take place. They render almost immediately for a "preview" then render fully in about 15/20 seconds.

Still can't believe these are in game :eek: , maybe if there is enough interest here you guys can start galleries and comps.

Still can't believe these are in game :eek: , maybe if there is enough interest here you guys can start galleries and comps.

I think there might be, and the photomode combines both GT's realistic like settings, with Forza's slider methods and filters.

It's not as good as GT's, but it's still really, really good and realistic.

The procedural damage system is awesome. Much better appreciated up-close.
jvrtac.jpg
That was also in the update? I had exactly five minutes with the game today before the house guests turned up...

Excellent photos, all of 'em.

Oh, oky then, so far I've only seen scratches ;)

Since release I've wrecked on purpose at high speed to check out the damage. :P

The cool thing about DC's photomode is that it renders the post-processing effects in real-time, so you'll gradually see the AA added and as soon as you move the camera it disappears. The bad thing is, you have to use the Share button which means compressed images. :( Wish the game would render a high-quality supersampled image like GT/Forza.

bvidps.jpg

itloos.jpg

ypyyot.jpg

negyym.jpg

wuxifx.jpg

Latest Posts

Back