Endurance race wishlist?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 15 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
So we know endurances potentially lasting up to 24hrs will be returning at some point. What would be your ideal endurances? Of course, I'm hoping we have the option to take breaks when we pit, and then resume the race another time.

Here are my ideas that were based on real-world endurances.

Mt. Panorama/Gr.3/12hrs
Le Mans/Gr.1/24hrs
Nurburgring 24h/Gr.3/24hrs
Nurburgring GP/Gr.3/6hrs
Monza/Gr.3/6hrs
Spa-Francorchamps/Gr.3/6hrs
Interlagos/Gr.3/6hrs
Fuji Speedway/Gr.2/6hrs
Daytona Road Course/Gr.1/24hrs
Suzuka Circuit/Gr.2/6hrs

There could also be a 4hr endurance at Silverstone if/when that venue returns, as well as an 8hr endurance at Twin Ring Motegi.

Then there were my ideas both based on endurances seen in previous GT games, and using GT-original courses.

Tsukuba/Mazda Roadster NA, NB, NC, ND (PP Limit: 450)/4hrs
Trial Mountain/Gr.4/2hrs
Laguna Seca/Gr.3/4hrs

Other ideas include an endurance at one of the St. Croix layouts, Autopolis, and Blue Moon Bay - Infield A. Oh, and Tokyo Expressway - South Counterclockwise seems like a good place, too, especially if we were limited to the various late 90s/early 00s Japanese sportscars.

I made my own All-Night Enduro at the Expressway with mainly tuned up 90's JDM cars (450PP-600PP for "multi-class").

Start at sunset and 10x time progression and played with the fuel/tire wear, forgot what I set them to.

Last edited:
Imagine driving 24h on Le Mans, who in their right mind would go through that? In real life you have 3 man crew that switches every 3-4 hours. It would be wild (team) multiplayer idea but PD doesn’t have capabilities or facilities for such endeavour.

Imagine driving 24h on Le Mans, who in their right mind would go through that? In real life you have 3 man crew that switches every 3-4 hours. It would be wild (team) multiplayer idea but PD doesn’t have capabilities or facilities for such endeavour.
The whole thing was streamed and available in multiple parts to watch. Here are the Cliffs Notes:

Regardless, 24h would be too much for me. It'd take a week easy and I am not leaving my PS5 on for that long.

Last edited:
They could add some races with heavy damage, the same way you can toggle in custom races, then when you crash hard you have to pit to fix the damage.

Not many people tried that option...

That would make the endurance races more interesting. Of course, the AI need to have damage enabled as well.

Some multiclass races would be fun, maybe modelled after Super Taikyu.
Beat me to it. There are 24H, 5H, and 3h races that would work well. even if compressed. Need a few more circuits though(Okayama, Sugo, Motegi). It's nice that we already have Suzuka, Fuji and Autopolis.

Personally would be happy with more races like the Spa 1 hour they recently added, a daytona, nurburgring and le mans 1 hour race simulating the 24 hour races wouldn't be a bad place to start.

More 30 minutes or 1 hour endurance for gr1 cars, and vgt cars that pays like sarthe or spa.
Any tracks would do fine. I'm getting bored grinding at sarthe

30 minutes isn't an endurance that's just a race. Should be a x1 tire and fuel event.
Yeah i got it. But i want the races simulates endurance races. Can't play for a long time. 24h endurance that condensed to 30 minutes or 1 hour should be good. If they would add 24 hours or long race then they needs suspend ability, and autosave when pitting should be good. And the payment should be worth it.

My friend and I have done it 3 times now (GT4 x2, GT5 x1)... this year will be 4th attempt on GT7

Back