enthusia

• Thread starter _aj
  • 19 comments

_aj

I know this is probably the wrong place for this but the actual thread in the PS2 forum isn't getting the attention it deserves and from the new vid on the official site this game needs more recognition. :)

Anyway official site is http://www.enthusia-racing.com

The new vids thanks to sUn can be direct downloaded via
This is the direct link to download the first video. (newest)
This is the direct link to download the second video. (e3 vid)

Some nice surprises in the vid, physics being one, they look great, lighting and graphics are looking smart and watch the SLR for a nice attention to detail. ;)

It probably isn't the right place, but I have to admit I had no clue about the new vids, so thank you! 👍 It's nice to know that someone for the PS2 is putting as much effort into a racing game as GT. I can't wait for either one of them.

Yeah, but just because the PS2 forum doesn´t get much attention doesn´t mean you should post this here. There´s a lot of good threads there, GT4 forum users should visit it more often.

Well enthusia is a competitor as is Forza and we have threads regarding that, so I just figured why not. It can't hurt right? :) If it's wrong then admin/mod can move it. I just find more people who are into race sims here than elsewhere is all.

There´s no Forza threads here. There´s a Forza vs GT4 thread, so this is the right place for it. If this were a Enthusia vs GT4 thread then it would be ok, but is not.

It´s a good thread don´t get me wrong, but it just ain´t in the right place.

Amazing Vid.....I soo want the SLR in GT4.....lets hope (fingers crossed)......I also love the way that the cars bounce, pitch and roll in enthusia.......this game has amazing suspension modelling!

Nice, looks like it has a different atmosphere from GT which is good. But other than that what makes it so special? You know it has good physics but so does GT, good modeling and so does GT.

Nice but cant be as good as GT4 in replay value, which is what matters most.

I know. This game is going to be under appreciated. I'm definately buying it.

BTW, Forza's creator's do not see Yamauchi as a compeitior, but more of an inspiration for Forza. Its just going to turn out as one.

Well watching the physics comparion i figured out that it is for the ps2 so i think that owning both gt4 and entusia will be fun. I see no problem with 2 games of the same genre and equal proformance as long as there on the same system. So i will bye this game.

It's coming out 2005
but I have no idea exactly when

gamespot has some in-game footage
rally I think, but it sucks big time

I see no big difference so far between Enthusia and GT4. They both look like the same game. But, I still suggest GT4 will be better, only because they have more experience. I look forward to this game, and will buy it when it comes out. By the time it comes out, I should be finished with GT4.

The more the merrier. Obviously they are up against the market leader, GT4, but it could be very good.
Reading through the site I found that the chief producer of Enthusia was part of the staff of the team that one Le Mans this year, Team Goh. It looks like the game is being made by people with real interest and knowledge of motors and motor racing. And if I remember correctly Team Goh had sponsorship from Konami too!Enthusia

I'll be waiting on the reviews before I decide whether to pick this one up or not. While it does look impressive, it also looks like a "GT Clone", another company deciding to capitalize on the popularity of the "driving simulation" games that GT started so long ago. I'm surprised it took this long.

Don't forget there have been other attempts at this, trying to make "simulators" similar to GT. As I recall, they all failed miserably in their attempts. I'm not saying that'll happen with Enthusia, but I'm not expecting it to be even as good as GT4, much less better.

_aj

Thanks, bud. 👍

FatAssBR
There´s no Forza threads here. There´s a Forza vs GT4 thread, so this is the right place for it. If this were a Enthusia vs GT4 thread then it would be ok, but is not.

It´s a good thread don´t get me wrong, but it just ain´t in the right place.

There's no other forum to put this thread. GT4 Forum? No. Need For Speed Forum? No. Grand Theft Auto Forum? No, you tell me where this thread belongs. This is a universal sub-forum for Playstation 2. :dopey:

Solid Lifters
By the time it comes out, I should be finished with GT4.
I don´t think so... =)

sUn
There's no other forum to put this thread. GT4 Forum? No. Need For Speed Forum? No. Grand Theft Auto Forum? No, you tell me where this thread belongs. This is a universal sub-forum for Playstation 2.
The moderators have moved this thread from the GT4 forum to this one. Get it?

Back