• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EDK

WRS Admin
United States
Boise, ID
GTP_EDK
I'm giving the finalists the opportunity to vote on whether they prefer to continue with head to head races, or run with all drivers on track at once.

When voting, please consider that most of you are in time zones that are close to GMT, but AUSnicko9 is in Australia, GMT +10. Please also consider that without private rooms, it might be exceptionally difficult to get all 5 of you on the same grid, for multiple races.

If the races are head to head, I'm leaning toward the following format -

bigracer v Marooned
Winner v AUSnicko9
Winner v Sauber-F1
Winner v MeAgainstYou

Since it's only 5 laps, I'm thinking best of 3 races, with one pit stop per race, not allowed on lap 5.

If you decide to all run at once, I'm thinking best of 3 races, no pit stop, with the following point system -

1st - 5 pts.
2nd - 4 pts.
3rd - 3 pts
4th - 2 pts.
5th - 1 pt.

Add up all the points after the 5 races to determine 1st through 5th.

I'm still receptive to feedback on those formats, but at some point, I'll just have to make a decision.

----Q----
If you decide to all run at once, I'm thinking best of 3 races, no pit stop, with the following point system -

1st - 5 pts.
2nd - 4 pts.
3rd - 3 pts
4th - 2 pts.
5th - 1 pt.

I'm still receptive to feedback on those formats, but at some point, I'll just have to make a decision.
---UQ---

Kevin

I was wondering, if this is the selected one, we'll do 3 races or 5 :crazy:???

At the top you said 3 races, and 5 at the end!!!!!!!!

:cheers:
Marooned

----Q----

1st - 5 pts.
2nd - 4 pts.
3rd - 3 pts
4th - 2 pts.
5th - 1 pt.

---UQ---

Kevin

I was wondering, if this is the selected one, we'll do 3 races or 5 :crazy:???

At the top you said 3 races, and 5 at the end!!!!!!!!

Marooned

Sorry, not to confuse, I had put 5 to begin with and changed my mind, but not my entire post. :dopey:

Under either scenario, I think 3 races is plenty. And keep in mind that had head to head been chosen, it would have been best of 3, so it would be possible to run just 2 races.

So it looks like you will all be running at once. :nervous:

I'll get some race specifics posted in the next couple of days.

i voted for the 1:1 option because it's probably easier to agree on racing times, but racing all together will be special too. All at the starting line or in the proper positions, and what will determine the start positions if so? (I hope Division order in reverse of course :)).

Anyway, as always very impressive organising stuff Kevin 👍

Well guys, I'm really glad to be in the top 5, I still can't belive i came so far & how ever the end will be i wish you all best of luck in this fight....this's gonna be a race to watch..

Marooned

This last race should be fantastic, especially with all five of us in the race! Good luck to all in this final race shootout. 👍

This looks like a very fitting finale to a fantastic event. Any chance of posting the race time so some of us might try and join in as spectators?

I´d say as Div4 runnerup you´d be most welcome to spectate, but in fact so are all other GTP friends.

BTW we had some nice races together Llewellyn 👍

This looks like a very fitting finale to a fantastic event. Any chance of posting the race time so some of us might try and join in as spectators?

Hey TwistedNav

I don't mind at all, in fact I think if we managed to get at least 5 to 6 more GTPs with us it would be a HOT race:dopey: no outside interference and punters 💡

Thanks for the positive response guys. I was thinking along the lines of trying to fill the grid with GTPers to ensure the minimum interference from outside parties.

Well, let us all know and with any luck I'll get myself a trackside spot :)

Good luck everyone (even bigracer who whooped me good:))

Good luck everyone (even bigracer who whooped me good:))
Well, a few more goes and you'd probably have me by the balls everywhere mate :lol: Nice to have you as audience.

Perhaps Kevin can set a time specified into the seconds to ensure only GTP players will be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back