Exposure - Street Tuning Evolution

Will you Back the Project?

• Total voters
Portugal
Aveiro
markituh121
Hello!

So today, i am introducing a new thread in here for another car game, Street Tuning Evolution, it's a spiritual successor to Street Legal Racing: Redline, which was a game where you could do everything to a car. You could pretty much build a car from the ground up and it was detailed enough to give you a really basic understanding of how a car works and the general layout of parts. The game never really picked up, being kind of an obscure publication of Activision. The game has a huge community and with that came people asking for another game in the series... Since Activision wasn't going to release the IP the community decided to make the game itself in conjunction with Invictus (the original makers of the game), this resulted in a game with everything that the community wants and a spiritual successor to the beloved series. The game is currently on kickstarter and is scheduled for release in 2016. It will also be available on Steam. So if you wanna throw money at it, search for the kickstarter page of Street Tuning Evolution, and also read the full story.

Cheers!!!

So there's this game on Kickstarter called Street Tuning Evolution by Invictus Games and StreetLegalMods.com

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473961744/street-tuning-evolution

This game is basically a new version of Street Legal Racing Redline (or SLRR and is 10 years old.)

If you don't know what SLRR is, then read and watch the videos provided.

If you know what SLRR is, then skip down to section 3.
________________________________________________________________________________

SLRR has the #1 best customization in any racing game, EVER. That means you can take the WHOLE car apart and tune it the way you want it! SLRR was kept alive by the modding community. Ex. StreetLegalMods.com and Vstanced.com

Street Tuning Evolution is going to be the EXACT same but with better physics, modern graphics, ONLINE, mod support, etc. Oh, and you will have the ability to play ONLINE with your MODS!

Here's a video showcasing the customization in SLRR: (Please note that the video is sped up)

Here's some examples of what you can do with the mods and game mechanics in SLRR:

PS. You can download SLRR free LEGALLY at StreetlegalMods.com (The game is abandonware) :embarrassed:

________________________________________________________________________________

Street Tuning Evolution is going to be the EXACT same but with better physics, modern graphics, ONLINE, mod support, etc. Oh, and you will have the ability to play ONLINE with your MODS!

More info on the Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/473961744/street-tuning-evolution) and on StreetTuningEvolutionMods.com

If there's some thing you would like to request to be added in the game, then follow this link: http://streettuningevolutionmods.com/forums?m=posts&q=7&n=unread#unread

PLEASE support Street Tuning Evolution! This game means a lot to me! Who knows? This game could have the potential to be the bast racing game ever made! :D

If this thread broke any forum rules, then PLEASE delete it. :)

Last edited:
I would support this game but I'm broke and my computer is s**t lol but I'd still love to see this game become a big thing.

I could have sworn this thread has been opened up atleast 3-4 times within the last month, and just disappears into the next few pages of this forum.

It looks like you did, what with there being 2 posts by you in a row. Although it could just have been a merge relic when I merged your thread into an existing thread...

Thank you for merging the thread.

I have noticed that there is a trend that is something that happens, probably because of kickstarter. A Lot of people are saying that they want this to happen but in reality dont do anything to back the project up. I cant back this up for lack of means to do so, so in turn i try to share it everywhere i can. People are fearing the worse and i dont blame them, there's a real risk this wont happen.

Latest Posts

Back