F.I.T.T 2000 Shootout

• Thread starter NEWDRIVER2
  • 385 comments
Round Two
Trial Mountain Testing
Wheel g27, ABS 1, Manual, Grip Low, 6 laps each

MCH Honda S2000 Type V 03 1:36.100 4.5 of 5
Hami your car very sharp fast drifting ever thing is good but I don't like s2000 because by natural it's fast car even any one can tamed to be more faster .
And one more thing also the sound of the engine is very load but its like washing machine not a sound of fast car .
Sorry for that my friend don't got angry from me as I should take off this car from the competition because this car in my thinking no any other car can be a head of it between those 2000cars .
Over all a perfect car 👍

MrGrado Honda S2000 06 1:36.350- 4.4 of 5
More of oversteer slide spin out . I got hard time to understand it even I did a good lap time by it but still it's not my favorite car .

Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 1:36.660 4.6 of 5
This my second favorite car after Theo car . I can't say more than what I said In first round about it . The filling gearing the way she take the corner like FR car .
Over all good car 👍

Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS 83 1:37.000 4.7 of 5
From the first round I chose this car and I know that she will make it to the first three places .
And the only thing I see need for this car to take off some of the weight that you put it to the car 200kg too much .
I made another car same yours but I put it on diet as I take off the 200kg from it to be 0 ballast and I remove some upgrade from the engine but i use the tune for you and it became more faster than your car as I did lap time in TM 1:35.420 .
Over all very good car 👍

XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 1:36.800 - 4.5 of 5
This car I love it in Sarth and GVS 👍 but I fell she change her close to have more Understeer in corner .
The gear change completely to be better than before .
I lose much time in corner as the rear wheel very strong and not very easy to let her spin so I need to slow down to take the corner in smooth way .

NEWDRIVER Toyota GT2000 1:37.430 4.5 of 5
Do I need to describe my car !!!!!!
I think that's fine for me to read what all of you write about it
Praiano said pilot car
MCH said credit for me
Ron said he made more laps because he enjoy it
Me I will say that I made this Shootout to see faster car than my GT2000 @450pp in Sarth and if I found one GT2000 faster I will made one version with the both tune on it .
ACSR he made it faster but my car more Handel then soon you will see both in one car ;)

THANK YOU TUNERS
for those beautiful cars I enjoy every single min driving them .

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
Results

MrGrado Honda S2000 ’06 1:33.609 5.0
Fast car and great drive.

Motor City Hamilton Honda S2000 Type V ’03 1:33.936 4.6
Very good in first part of the lap, a little slower in the middle of the lap and equally as fast at the end of the lap. Seems to have great acceleration. Rides bumps on the tarmac very well. No changes needed to setup. Car drives nice and is very fast.

Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four ’86 1:35.108 4.1
I found that this car performs best if you slow down for turns early and your careful and patient mid corner. It becomes quite technical to get a fast lap time with this car. I found it easy to gain or lose quite a bit of time on each turn. The car is easy to drive but challenging to drive extremely fast, consistently for an entire lap. The brakes, gears, suspension for bumps are all great. The tune is a little different to gain the maximum performance and it drives a little different.

NEWDRIVER2 Toyota GT2000 1:35.932 5.0
This is the only tune of this car that I have tried that is any good, but this tune is not just good, it's excellent. It has killer good looks and drives fantastic. I'm really happy that this car made it to the final, otherwise there's every chance I would never have driven it. My fastest lap had a little error in it, so there's potential for this car to go even a little faster!

Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS ’83 1:35.938 4.3
Drives okay overall. The car would lose rear grip out of low speed corners a little. It would spin the inside rear wheel easily, it might need higher accel on LSD (although I was surprised to learn this value to be set at 17 after driving this tune, maybe some other setting change or small combination of changes would work better). This tune was just a little rough, but was generally about right.

XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four ’86 1:36.481 3.9
I much dislike tunes like this one. After running many laps I tried the suspension with default values. XDesperado67's tune is a little faster but I don't like how it drives one bit, although it doesn't naturally drive that great either.

Results complete.

Last edited:
I have all times written down (aside from MrG... guessing that your car was off share because you were testing it?).

Depending on how much I celebrate Thanks Giving today, I may have it posted much later today (not MrG's car, it wouldn't be fair to drive his in the state I'll be in :D)

Hope those that celebrate today enjoy yourselves, and to those that don't, have a fantastic day! :dopey:

Again, sorry for the times. This is one of my favorite tracks

Times
DS3 user, ABS - 1, Grip Reduction - Real, 7 laps each

Moter City Hami - Honda S2000 Type V 03 1:38.002
MrGrado Honda S2000 06 1:38.560
XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 1:38.798
Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS 83 1:38.867
Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 1:39.011
NEWDRIVER Toyota GT2000 - 1:40.210

Drivers Choice

Moter City Hami - Honda S2000 Type V 03 - 4.5

MrGrado Honda S2000 06 - 3.5
XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 - 4.5

Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS 83 - 4.5

Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 - 4.0

NEWDRIVER Toyota GT2000 - 4.5

Sorry no 5's. But all very, VERY good cars.

Comments

Moter City Hami - Honda S2000 Type V 03
MrGrado Honda S2000 06
Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86
Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS 83
XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86
NEWDRIVER Toyota GT2000

Thanks to all the testers. It's a hard job to drive all this cars again and again... I know this. This event had a lot of very good cars and this turn the test drive very enjoyable.
I'm very happy that my car did so well with a very different setting than round 1.
On this track, the first tune wasn't good at all. Like most of the 4WD ,my car don't give a lot of driving pleasure as a FR or MR. That's why i give to myself a medium low driver choice note.
But, on another side, it was possible to let this car fast. Like MrGrado say "I found it easy to gain or lose quite a bit of time on each turn.". It's true and it's the funny side of this tune. Need to play well to be fast, find the line ,playing with weight transfer, not too much or not enough.
It was a great shootout, next...:)

Thanks to everybody and congrats to the winners.

All times to date are updated. Only MrGrado and SVX to finish testing. Testing ends on Sunday, November 25th.

Hi Hami I think SVX he will not make it again !!. Lets see maybe .
Thank you for your time Hami updating the score 👍
Have a good day every one .

Results

NEWDRIVER2 Toyota GT2000 1:35.932
This is the only tune of this car that I have tried that is any good, but this tune is not just good, it's excellent. It has killer good looks and drives fantastic. I'm really happy that this car made it to the final, otherwise there's every chance I would never have driven it. My fastest lap had a little error in it, so there's potential for this car to go even a little faster!

Wow you made it MrGrado 👍 even me I didn't record this time driving my own tune in my car .
Thank you for the comment and the time 👍

Round 2 results added, I'll flesh out with some text as soon as I can. Well done everyone, thanks for the rides, there were one or two I particularly enjoyed...

{Cy}

:gtpflag:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7807590#post7807590:gtpflag:

Thank you Cy for your time testing our cars 👍 and thank you for the rate and lap time .

My test is done. Page 17. Thank you tuners for these excellent tunes, it was fun.

Thank you Ron for testing this Both round 👍 👍

Again, sorry for the times. This is one of my favorite tracks

Times
DS3 user, ABS - 1, Grip Reduction - Real, 7 laps each

Moter City Hami - Honda S2000 Type V 03 1:38.002
MrGrado Honda S2000 06 1:38.560
XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 1:38.798
Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS 83 1:38.867
Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 1:39.011
NEWDRIVER Toyota GT2000 - 1:40.210

Drivers Choice

Moter City Hami - Honda S2000 Type V 03 - 4.5

MrGrado Honda S2000 06 - 3.5
XDesperado67 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 - 4.5

Theo777 Nissan Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS 83 - 4.5

Praiano63 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four 86 - 4.0

NEWDRIVER Toyota GT2000 - 4.5

Sorry no 5's. But all very, VERY good cars.

No problem That's good Adam thank you for that at list you made it and drive our cars 👍

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
A VERY BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS TUNERS AND TESTERS :gtpflag:YOU HELP ME ALOT IN MY FIRST SHOOTOUT.👍

BIG THANK YOU FOR DIGITAL B :gtpflag:AS HE ALLOWED ME TO DO THIS SHOOTOUT UNDER FITT AS I'M A NEWER GUY IN THE GROUP .

BIG THANK YOU FOR KRENKME :gtpflag: BECAUSE HE HELP ME IN WRITING THIS ENTRY SHOOTOUT 👍.

BIG THANK YOU FOR MCH :gtpflag: BECAUSE HE HELP ME IN THE SCORING SYSTEMS 👍

THIS IS A GREAT SHOOTOUT AND I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT NUMBERS OF THE GREAT TUNERS AND TESTERS THEY WILL SIGN UP .

PRIZES

ROUND 1 PRIZES

Fastest Tune (R1 each group) by average : 250K Premium

1- Group A : MCM 250K
2- Group B : Praiano 250K

3- Group A : ACSR @ La Sarth 250k

Highest Drivers Choice (R1 each group) by average : 250K Premium

1- Group A : MCM 250K
2- Group B : Praiano 250K

Slowest tune: Clueless tuned HONDA N360 '67 PING PONG to the slowest tune

1- Moparisgod BMW 2002

ROUND 2 PRIZES

All Testers : 500k

1- NEWDRIVER2
2- Motor City Hami
3- CyKosis1973
4- XDesperado67
5- Krenkme
6- Praiano63
7- MrGrado
8- Ronald
9- Macdog

Highest Drivers Choice R2 250K Premium :

1- MCH

3 Fastest Tunes (R2):

1M (1st) : MCH

750K (2nd) : MrGrado

500K (3rd) :Theo

Fastest Tester : 500k premium and paint plus TOYOTA 2000GT painted on Gold Chromo 450PP with the new tune using RS tires .

1- Praiano

TOTAL PRIZES BOTH ROUND

1- NEWDRIVER2

2- Motor City Hami
FTR1 250 + DCR1 250 + Tester 500 + 1st place winner 1M = 2,250M

3- CyKosis1973
Tester 500

4- XDesperado67
Tester 500

5- Krenkme
Tester 500

6- Praiano63
Tester 500 + TOYOTA 2000

7- MrGrado
Tester 500 + 2nd place winner 750 = 1,250M

8- Ronald
Tester 500

9- Macdog
Tester 500

10- Moparisgod
HONDA N360 '67

11- ACSR
FTR1 250

11- Theo
3rd place winner 500

Thank you guys for this great Shootout 👍 it's turn a very closed end with great cars 👍

Congrats for MCH,MrGrado and Theo :gtpflag:
time to give the prizes .

Can I have your request prizes so I can list it and start to send it all of you .

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone. 👍

I'm insanely sorry for not finishing my reviews; I'll make sure next time I'm in one of these that I have a free schedule. :)

Newdriver - thanks for hosting a good one. I don't need any prizes for the win. Just see if you have some obnoxious bright green paints around or if you dupe, some Chrome.

Thanks to all of the testers. Happy that everyone liked the S2000 ride. It kind of surprised me too, but I have been doing alot of 2.09 testing lately and feel like I am learning even more tuning tricks.

Newdriver - thanks for hosting a good one. I don't need any prizes for the win. Just see if you have some obnoxious bright green paints around or if you dupe, some Chrome.

Thanks to all of the testers. Happy that everyone liked the S2000 ride. It kind of surprised me too, but I have been doing alot of 2.09 testing lately and feel like I am learning even more tuning tricks.

Thank you Hami for your help 👍 and really I want see this 2000GT on SS tires tuned by YOU like what I said before .
For the paint I will send you some plus the 2000 GT painted in gold chrome ;)
Have a good day Sir .

Last edited:
Newdriver , also I don't need any cars . Congratulations on a good shoot out and for the taming of the Toyota , also job well done to all the tuners who make this game so much more enjoyable.

Newdriver , also I don't need any cars . Congratulations on a good shoot out and for the taming of the Toyota , also job well done to all the tuners who make this game so much more enjoyable.

So what do you need that you don't have it in your game so I can send it to you .
Thank you also my friend .

@MCH

Sent the prize already

@Macdog

Sent the prize already

@Moparisgod

Waiting for FR to accept

@Theo

Sent the prize already

@praiano

Sent the prize already

@Ron

@Cy

@Krenkme

@ASCR

@MrGrado

@XD

Next is the tuners in my Shootout one by one
Thank you all .

Last edited:
Oh, testing is already over!:crazy: It was really close between a few tunes when I last checked. I am more than happy enough with 3rd place finish. Thank you testers, tuners, and ND for a great shootout!:cheers:

Back