F2007

• Thread starter YUBOY7
  • 8 comments
YUBOY7
I finally got enough money to buy the f2007, but I still dont know if I should actually get it or not. I costs so much!!!!!!!! Is this worth the money????đź‘Ť

Don't buy one my friend. Wait for a lvl 24 ticket. Or I will send you one if you add me up.

Don't buy one my friend. Wait for a lvl 24 ticket. Or I will send you one if you add me up.

Mr. Vince...I wanted the F1 2007/F1 2010, too, just to drive it around the tracks but it's VERY EXPENSIVE...could you maybe give me a lvl 24 ticket too, all i have is a lvl 21 ticket and if you're interested i'll send it you in return. thanks in advance...

You can't use it in A-Spec and you can't really use it anywhere else except arcade and practice. Your choice though.

Last edited:
Here's a suggestion.

Look in your garage. DO you have one of these Ferraris:

Enzo
F430
F430 Scuderia
SP1

If so, don't spend the 10,000,000cr on the F2007 just yet.

If not, buy one of those cars listed above from the dealer.

Buy race soft tires, tune to your taste.

Race the Ferrari Seasonal event at la Sarthe 20 times, you will have close to 20,000,000cr.

Then you will not be penniless when you buy the F2007.

This. Wait until you complete the 24 hours of Nurburgring A-spec or B-spec, and then you can get one of the two Ferrari F1 cars as a prize.

Back