• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 21 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID:6xm43b https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/6xm43b

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team will be removed.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - SpongszobSquareszlai
@Hasnain282 - My Chemical Podence
@sirjim73 - EzeLikeSundayMorning
@MUSC4EVER - It'll be fine
@MAGPIE racer - Groß Misconduct
@redhed17 - The Chosen Ones
@Omnis - Messi Exit
@DK - Smith-Rowe Lockout
@88GTA - AC Miami
@ASH32 - Laying Down Dalot​

Last edited:
Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID:6xm43b https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/6xm43b

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team will be removed.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - SpongszobSquareszlai
@Hasnain282 - My Chemical Podence​
Friday 1th August? :lol:
I'm EzeLikeSundayMorning ...

I have joined, team name: Groß Misconduct

First lineup:
FF team.png

Last edited:
Does anybody want to claim the team "Goldmans Sack"? I haven't seen anyone post that, so if it isn't claimed by Gameweek 2, it will be removed from the League.

Just joined, not sure if it will give me 0 points, or chuck me in the League according to my current overall points.

Just joined, not sure if it will give me 0 points, or chuck me in the League according to my current overall points.
I think you go in with your points total you already have, and placed wherever that places you in the league.

After a decent start to the season I've had a poor gameweek, though it was bound to happen eventually 😅

I think my high point was last week. :) A lot of the players had good games, and even with 2 players only getting 1 point each, I got 107 points. :D It may not get better than that. :guilty: :lol:

My mate is 10 points behind me on 553, yet he has not logged into the game since the first gameweek of the season.

I do feel like a mug playing this some times :lol:

Back