Fastest all motor Camaro SS '10

• Thread starter Sw3RvE
  • 23 comments
they are talking about TVRS and other cars... plus those are times that the super charged one can run.
show me a video of you running a sub 10 second 1/4 in a all motor camaro.
You probably had a very long evening....

It's actually quite funny that the title is called "Chevy Camaro SS '10 Challenge". And no, they never changed the title, nooooo! It's not as if it were a collection thread for all drag challenges.

It really surprised me to find following on the last few pages:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7467107#post7467107
And look!!! Here's another one:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7476297#post7476297

And you won't believe it! The challenge isn't over, so we'll probably see more times.

This is like the people who tune the Supra SZ-R 'all motor'

If its your IRL car or something, thats cool. but there is really nobody to race. Every car competitive with the Camaro '10 will try to race you and then make fun of you for losing so bad. And since without a supercharger youre looking well above 10's, well in most rooms there arent many 10 second cars (nobody to race)

so really dude, you are tuning against yourself. I'm not telling you to stop, but, I can't really see anyone hopping on this bandwagon with you (:

Sw3RvE
just to make you ask why.

Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

I did something similar to this one day when I was bored.

Broke in a stock '09 ZR1, changed the oil, put on race softs, and bought the custom tranny to see what I could do with just transmission and stock horsepower. I think it was somewhere in mid 10s. Goes to show you it isn't JUST about horsepower, its the way you tune it.

Master__Shake_
I did something similar to this one day when I was bored.

Broke in a stock '09 ZR1, changed the oil, put on race softs, and bought the custom tranny to see what I could do with just transmission and stock horsepower. I think it was somewhere in mid 10s. Goes to show you it isn't JUST about horsepower, its the way you tune it.

10.331 to be precise. :)

I also tried a stock black edition to see if I could get real life 0-60... I couldn't.

PTK
I also tried a stock black edition to see if I could get real life 0-60... I couldn't.

If you fix a good trans and equip ss tyres sub 3sec is real
But in real life 2,7sec is crazy from stock cars

IMG_4165.JPG

without skid recovery force
without supercharger

idk why anyone would race a car all engine :boggled:

:gtpflag:

who's ready for the 2014 Z/28? hopefully it becomes DLC!

Back