fastest gtr black edition 1/4 time?

• Thread starter semajnow
  • 12 comments
8.907, try checking the leaderboard that Danny made.

Fastest confirmed I've seen is 8.905 from Nuke / Karo which was up on the pre 2.08 boards last year. But he got banned from here and no new times since. My 8.909 wasn't changed post 2.08 so I'm assuming that he will still have that. I think that's probably the max potential for that car...

Fastest confirmed I've seen is 8.905 from Nuke / Karo which was up on the pre 2.08 boards last year. But he got banned from here and no new times since. My 8.909 wasn't changed post 2.08 so I'm assuming that he will still have that. I think that's probably the max potential for that car...

Why isn't it on the leaderboard? As far as I know 8.907 is the record.

Why isn't it on the leaderboard? As far as I know 8.907 is the record.

Because it was on the 2.04 patch, The gtr's were one of the few 4wd's that 2.08 had a slight effect on....especially if you had a wing, and most of us did have the wing on 2.04.

Because it was on the 2.04 patch, The gtr's were one of the few 4wd's that 2.08 had a slight effect on....especially if you had a wing, and most of us did have the wing on 2.04.

That's kind of my point, it was on a previous update so it no longer counts, right? Cars have gotten slower since then.

That's kind of my point, it was on a previous update so it no longer counts, right? Cars have gotten slower since then.

Most 4wd without aero stayed the same, the HPA Audi TT and a couple other 4wd's with non-remove able front and rear aero acually got quicker by around .010. Everything else slowed down. So yeah, anything before late October (26th ?) 2012 is no longer valid.

Most 4wd without aero stayed the same, the HPA Audi TT and a couple other 4wd's with non-remove able front and rear aero acually got quicker by around .010. Everything else slowed down. So yeah, anything before late October (26th ?) 2012 is no longer valid.

The specvs got a fair knock back, no? Wernt the fast 09s running like 9.017? They basically got pushed back 0.005? I'm sure the pre 2.08 boards had #1 specv at 9.017ish...

But yeah what I was saying though was my 8.909 pre 2.08 is still an 8.909 on the current patch without any change to the tune... So I'm assuming Karos 8.905 from last year will still likely be capable of a 8.905 or 8.906 if he wasn't banned - would be interesting to see what it'd run...

The specvs got a fair knock back, no? Wernt the fast 09s running like 9.017? They basically got pushed back 0.005? I'm sure the pre 2.08 boards had #1 specv at 9.017ish...

But yeah what I was saying though was my 8.909 pre 2.08 is still an 8.909 on the current patch without any change to the tune... So I'm assuming Karos 8.905 from last year will still likely be capable of a 8.905 or 8.906 if he wasn't banned - would be interesting to see what it'd run...

Yeah, the GTR was one of the few exception, they had enough power to benefit from a wing on 2.04, I don't think the top 2.04 times were wingless.

Back