First Ever Halo 2 Tournament Footage

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 17 comments
DRIFT GOD
alot of people dont go there smart a$$.

I wasn't being a smartass you asshole. i hadn't been there in a couple of days and I used to check it out every night. I'm just saying thank you remindinmg me to check it. I was thanking you, not being an asshole.
squintfinger.gif

Hey DG those are some bad ass TXR3 paint jobs :). forza is supposed to have a powerful editor to allow 100 layers of custom work on any part of a car.

That guy playing is really bad not saying I could do better.

Just finished watching it. Can't wait for it.👍

That guy playing is really bad not saying I could do better.

Just finished watching it. Can't wait for it.👍

yeah he gets destroyed throughout the entire vid. The wanker doesnt use the shotgun once either. Tssk

hey Labounti, trying to hijack the thread already? :D

That is absolutely cracking - I cant wait for dual weilding.
What is the blue-ish colored gun that has a point on it ??

I see you will be able to decided when you want to dual weild or just pick up the one gun.

double post but entirely different question.

Does anyone know about the "bots" in the game ?

HALO was disappointing only when alone you couldnt play against other master chiefs.

BigJamesGTI
double post but entirely different question.

Does anyone know about the "bots" in the game ?

HALO was disappointing only when alone you couldnt play against other master chiefs.

no bots.

It's best to dash your hopes now so it sinks in by november 9th.

CrAcKaJaP206
I wasn't being a smartass you asshole. i hadn't been there in a couple of days and I used to check it out every night. I'm just saying thank you remindinmg me to check it. I was thanking you, not being an asshole.
squintfinger.gif
Crackajap206, Consider this offense #1 and #2. One more and you'll be shown the door.

I'd consider re-reading the Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of service. Links are in my signature, as well as at the bottom of each page.

Der Alta

Sorry if I'm mistaken but wasn't DRIFT GOD's comment a little uncalled for? All he did was thank him for the link, and DG called him a smart ***. In any case, to both of you, swearing is not a good way to get your point across.

icemanshooter23
Sorry if I'm mistaken but wasn't DRIFT GOD's comment a little uncalled for? All he did was thank him for the link, and DG called him a smart ***. In any case, to both of you, swearing is not a good way to get your point across.

Exactly. Thank you very much, sorry bout the cussing, but attacking, come on.

Back