ford gt (no stripe)???

• Thread starter gouge
  • 24 comments
Why do people always reference this car I own bot the one with stripes and the much glorified (no stripes) model and see absolutely no difference. I am not saying there is no difference i just can't find it tell me so i can understand.

It's the same as the myriad of Skylines. Several versions, no huge distinction. There's the '06 Premium, the '02 concept car, the '05, and the No Stripe probably because it was a prize in GT4 (Sports Lounge I believe)

Rather odd really as there are 06' in premium and you have a choice of colours with or without stripes, also the standard Ford GT 05' in stripes and oddly the no stripe 05; version this thread refers to has no stripe in its tilte ?.

I have both and use them for dragging. For some obscure reason, the no stripe is 10x better then the original Ford GT...

I'm not convinced as there are a lot of variables (chassis /engine maintinence, tuning) but this is interesting...

The original has MORE hp and even though they weigh about the same, the acceleration advantage in the No Stripe is very noticeable.

The No Stripe has a little more HP then the premium 06 and is lighter. When running top speed drags the No Stripe usually has better acceleration and top speed.

that is true for some weird reason my yellow nostrip pwns all my other GTs especially in a drag. ( I do not have the gt40 at this time)

The original has MORE hp and even though they weigh about the same, the acceleration advantage in the No Stripe is very noticeable.

^this

I have both and i noticed that too. (no stripe) its better from my point of view.

in GT4, when you put a spoiler on both cars, the downforce you can apply is different:
the one you buy (with stripes) can have more downforce then the car you win from Premium Sports Lounge (no stripes).

Latest Posts

Back