Forza Motorsport Community

• Thread starter Front
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm, the index page doesn't seam to be up yet. Nice layout and all, but I have other forums I go to and not enough time.

One note: They have a motorsport discussion, but not "automotive discussion"; being that Forza also contains road-vehicles, and of course I'm a automotive junky :)

Not alot of forum or info I can see. ON either site. And the Forzaplanet really needs work. They supposedly have a GT4 list that doesn't even work. LMAO, sry, but that'll be even funnier if they claim in the future to have the official list and it has all crappy cars that aren't even nowhere near on, and that the Forza list has the worlds' best supercars. I will call them dumbest idiots ever trying make Forza look totally cooler. Sry, but I will....if it ever happens that is.

McLaren F1GTR
Not alot of forum or info I can see. ON either site. And the Forzaplanet really needs work. They supposedly have a GT4 list that doesn't even work. LMAO, sry, but that'll be even funnier if they claim in the future to have the official list and it has all crappy cars that aren't even nowhere near on, and that the Forza list has the worlds' best supercars. I will call them dumbest idiots ever trying make Forza look totally cooler. Sry, but I will....if it ever happens that is.

.................Site Under Construction, will remain soon for awhile.....................

why would they lie about the cars?

CrAcKaJaP206
.................Site Under Construction, will remain soon for awhile.....................

why would they lie about the cars?
Maybe to try and get visitors to think that Forza kicks GT4's a$$ even though neither are released?

BTW, I'm just thinking things.

Very nice; I like how you moved the statistics to the top.

Question, how did you span the status icons (new post, no new...) accross the bottom? I did it one time for my board, but they where all crunched up close together. I'm new at CSS codes (?).

Sorry, blatant advertising / promotion is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back