Full Spectrum Warrior

Whoa! I just played this game yesterday. My buddy brought it over and i got to play for a little while. this game is Very cool, but will be on the opposite end of the spectrum for some of you. This is NOT a run-and-gun shooter. This is a tactical game where you have control of two teams and can tell them where to go, what to do, who to shoot, ect. ect. you are the LT. and you give the orders so you dont get a chance to shoot. But this is how it is most of the time in real combat. The squad leader is so busy running back and forth he hardly ever fires a shot. Anyways, I give this game a 7/10 from what ive played so far. I give it the 7 because there are some quirks about the controls, and you never get to fire a shot. Over all, if you can honestly be happy without the run-and-gun style game play, I recommend this game. It is very fun and will Kind of give you an idea on how the United States Infantry squad works!
Oh yeah, DONT BE FOOLED BY THE BOX, SAYING ITS TWO-PLAYER COOP. WELL IT IS, BUT ONLY ON XBOX LIVE! We thought is was coop in the game, not on live. oh, well

gamespot said it was to repetitive. that review was kind of a downer, now i dont think i will buy that game.

Yeah, its pretty much Shoot-Move-and Communicate, which is the basics of combat. Like I said thought, some people wont like it, some will. I just happen to like it.
Rent it first if your doubtfull

i dont have xbox but yeah i mean at first i thought it might be cool only to command, then i thought abOUT what i had thought and i curretnly plead temporarily )BIG word( insanity...

BlinkinPark_182
i dont have xbox but yeah i mean at first i thought it might be cool only to command, then i thought abOUT what i had thought and i curretnly plead temporarily )BIG word( insanity...

WTF did you just say?????? ^ does that mean anything at all.......... :lol:

But shooting is the fun of tactic simulators... ^what the heck are you trying to say blinkin park?

Back