Garage Limit

Anyone know if there is a garage limit or how many cars you can have in the garage? I am thinking it's unlimited and we can have as many cars in the garage as we like.

Having looked on http://www.jasonguernsey.net/ highest showing on there is 1,000 (two people with that number)

***Edit*** not sure if that's current count or total count (i.e. all cars ever owned vs cars currently in garage)

There's a separate total for car count and cars purchased.

'Car Count' is current total, definitely, as I have played over 90 days and completed all mission challenges, driving school etc. so that is way over 100 gift cars, added to 'cars purchased' would be over 200 total ever cars. So it does not included deleted cars... suggesting garage limit of 1000

Category - Value - Country Rank - World Rank
Car Count - 162 - 2,472 - 31,488
Cars Purchased - 126 - 408 - 5,871

Edit: If anyone is wondering why I purchased so many cars, I bought about 60 Swifts to get the cars purchased achievement :) 16000 each and a resale of 4000 ;)

I have 700 cars so far. Have seen 3 people with 1,000 cars. The highest amount of cars purchased I have seen is 1604.

From the stats that I've gathered, it looks like 1,000 is the max garage limit since I haven't seen anyone with more that 1,000 cars since I started the site in December. It seems logical that the people that have more than 1,000 cars purchased have sold cars and purchased more.
Having looked on http://www.jasonguernsey.net/ highest showing on there is 1,000 (two people with that number)

***Edit*** not sure if that's current count or total count (i.e. all cars ever owned vs cars currently in garage)
Car count is number currently in the garage, purchased gifted or acquired otherwise, cars purchased is the number of cars purchased from Brand Central

...well, miata is the cheapest car... so if someone has enough cache, you can simply buy over that car up until you hit limit... :)

Cheers...

I have somewhere short of 300, but I sold off a bunch and just went ahead and deleted a bunch of dupes.

Back