Gift Car Acquisition not possible. Garage full.

United States
NJ
Rave2Grave
I golded the Aston Vision car seasonal, and it told me my garage was full. So I deleted a few cars and it still didn't give me the car.

Am I screwed now? Do I really have to pay a million credits when I should have gotten it for free?

This is stupid.

Edit: I went back to the seasonal event screen and then it gave me the car. PHEW that scared me...

Well, we have the stockyard.... So you can put 100 cars on stockyard.... If it didn't give you the Aston as a prize and if you acquired the Mercedes VGT as a gift, then you obviously have to pay (You can get it as gift only once)... I already have the Mercedes VGT since December (got it as a gift).

I don't want to put anything in the stockyard. It's a pointless option for me. I'd rather just sell cars I don't plan on using anymore, like anything under 350 pp mostly.

I don't want to put anything in the stockyard. It's a pointless option for me. I'd rather just sell cars I don't plan on using anymore, like anything under 350 pp mostly.
But majority of the cars which I have are in my stockyard because I don't want to sell them... I want to have single car in the game...

Latest Posts

Back