I can offer the following level tickets-

Or enquire about a car(s).
Thanks.
Xm.

Last edited:
Ok, but I can only send in 2 days.
I'll send a FR just now :)

Ps what's your PSN ID?
Its rejecting the one under your avatar.

Sorry, it will come from Outje1067. And the ticket needs to go to Ouwtje. I'll send an f/r from Ouwtje today or tomorrow.
And send it when you can, no stress 👍

Cheers :cheers:

Add GTP_JK83 I can send 5 gold behalf of Outeke now 👍

Thank you my friend :)

Xamado7V, hope that's OK with you? Thank you!

I will send you 5 Gold Chromes after reset, nothing wanted in return, great trade with you already today. :)

I will send you 5 Gold Chromes after reset, nothing wanted in return, great trade with you already today. :)

There's really no need. :)
I do really appreciate that though. Thank You. :)👍

Can do you 5 for the Level 9 ticket thanks mate...send FR to fisho_man

cheers

Yeah, sure, I'll also let you know ASAP when I can send. :)

i can repeatedly send you 5 gold chromes per Level 11 ticket for 5 days next week. :) 👍

please send FR to ShrekKuni

thanks, buddy! :cheers: send the Level 11 anytime you want even if it's on November.

i can repeatedly send you 5 gold chromes per Level 11 ticket for 5 days next week. :) 👍

please send FR to ShrekKuni

thanks, buddy! :cheers: send the Level 11 anytime you want even if it's on November.

I appreciate the really generous offer, but to be honest I can't see myself needing any more that what I've got lined up on trades already. :)

But, again, thanks. :)

If you need more level 11 tickets though I'll always have them; so let me know. 👍

I appreciate the really generous offer, but to be honest I can't see myself needing any more that what I've got lined up on trades already. :)

But, again, thanks. :)

If you need more level 11 tickets though I'll always have them; so let me know. 👍

no worries, buddy. what else do you need in exchange for the L11 tickets? mattes? pearlescent paints? colour shifts?

oh, okay. sure bud! but the 30th is on Tuesday. Today's already the 27th. well, at least on my timezone it's almost 8AM.
👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back