Good Drag Race Line Ups?

• Thread starter ZR1fan
  • 3 comments
Hi guys i have yet another question for ya'll.. see i have a friend that i played GT5P with.. and quite frankly... he couldnt take a hard braking corner to save his life (as in sending my poor car careening across the gravel trap).. so what we used to do was drag race the cars down fujis front stretch and wed hit the brakes at the same time.. when he gets back from school we intend to do it again this time with the real GT5 (as i REALLY dont want him mowing the lawn with one of my Premium vehicles) so please.. to save them an early chassis rebuild when a boring matchup gives him the idea to (attempt) to take a corner.. what do you guys think would be some entertaining matchups?

Definitely will consider that.. also what stock cars are good? I want to find something to give a stock 2006 Z06 a challenge.. quite frankly i took my atomic orange one out to race an LFA online thinking the Z06 would fall behind or be even, yet to my complete surprise the Z06 totally destroyed the lexus.. by several car lengths.. i want to challenge this car

Back