Good games for XBOX?

What games does he have? Does he have Live?

Project Gotham 2 is good. I really like Ghost Recon (the first is better than Island Thunder). Halo ... World Rally Championship. People like that Dragoon game. Rainbow Six 3 is popular too. Sports games go over pretty well. Oh! Fuzion Frenzy ... if you have people over it's even better.

There aren't a whole lot of great games on XBox.

Click the link in my sig, and scoll down about half way, *most* of those are pretty good.

The aforementioned PGR2 is good, along with Crimson Skies, Midway Arcade Treasures ( 4-player Retro Gauntlet w00t!) and Timesplitters 2.

I wholeheartedly suggest Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. It's a bit frustrating that when I suggest that game (one of my favs of the year), and people don't give it a second thought. I swear, if I hear this, "Huh? That game? I've heard of it, but I want to buy Enter The Matrix instead." I'll flip out. :)

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
HALO is my #1 I've had it over a year and still play it almost everyday :)

Saying that in a GT community. Bite your tongue! You should be playing Gran Turismo. ;)

Have you played it on the PC? I waited for that version and wasn't completely happy with it since it was a straight port of the year and a half old X-Box version. Good game, not so great port.

Originally posted by jizzmirk
Saying that in a GT community. Bite your tongue! You should be playing Gran Turismo. ;)

Have you played it on the PC? I waited for that version and wasn't completely happy with it since it was a straight port of the year and a half old X-Box version. Good game, not so great port.

I did play GT, but in halo I can hook up 3 xboxes and frag 15 other people :) I can also use gamespy to play multiplayer over the internet. GT needs a beter multiplayer mode....

Actualy I like halo PC better than Xbox because of the new multiplayer levels, the new weapons and who could forget the rocket warthog and banshee in multiplayer! Not to mention that people are starting to release patches for it and gearbox will release a modpack to enable useres to make new MP levels and all that good stuff :)

For me HALO is the ultimate game ever made, I love it and can not stop playing it.

Also a multiplayer game on NHL hits (ice hockey one because I did confuse it for the NFL previously) is very entertaining - its quick, brilliant commentary, good graphics and very good replay modes

Originally posted by jizzmirk

They did that on purpose I imagine. To keep XBox and Halo XBox sales up.

Back