• 18 comments

35mm

~
Premium
Portugal
Leiria
jpfctf
jpfctf
Can you recommend me some websites, with good, credible reviews?

After 6 years away from videogames in general - I only got Gran Turismo games and PES2 for my PS2, nothing more - I've decided to return and I don't know were to turn to. C&VG is no good anymore.

So, could you tell me the ones you visit the most?
Thanks!

Ign.com is a good place to start. The reviews are in depth accompanied with loads of pics (check GT4). You can also subscribe to the site to view movies from any game. In a nutshell a damned good site 👍

I like IGN´s reviews too. I also read a national forum with reviews posted by the users, but it´s in Portuguese so I guess a link wouldn´t help. :)

FatAssBR
I like IGN´s reviews too. I also read a national forum with reviews posted by the users, but it´s in Portuguese so I guess a link wouldn´t help. :)
Actually, it would!

Eu sou de Portugal, se é que me entendes... ;)
E tirando uma palavra ou outra, percebo perfeitamente o Português do Brasil.

DiabolicalMask
Actually, it would!

Eu sou de Portugal, se é que me entendes... ;)
E tirando uma palavra ou outra, percebo perfeitamente o Português do Brasil.

Hey brainbox. What does all that mean then?

Ahah, I'm not telling!

No, seriously. I'm from Portugal and therefore I can obviously understand Portuguese, even if it's from Brazil. That was it. :)

Oh, that´s great!

In Portuguese: O endereço do fórum é http://forum.jogos.uol.com.br/ , tem alguns portugueses que frequentam ele, talvez você goste também.

Pra ir direto na seção de análises do PS2 clique aqui

Não é o único fórum de games que frequento, mas é o maior do Brasil.

Uol.com, by any chance are there any games on there where you have to escape a colour named room (veridian room, blue room etc) . All there is to aid you in your escape are items like keys, bike lock, insence, lighter which have to be used in a specific order.

demon of speed
Uol.com, by any chance are there any games on there where you have to escape a colour named room (veridian room, blue room etc) . All there is to aid you in your escape are items like keys, bike lock, insence, lighter which have to be used in a specific order.
I didn´t quite understand what you´re saying. Are you talking about Crimson Room?

I like both IGN and Gamespot a lot. Some really good reviews too at Eurogamer ... . Sometimes I also look at gamesradar.

Your review of San Andreas was very good, emad.

Good luck with the site. It's looking great.

Back