Gran Turismo 4 Mobile

• Thread starter ZEE
  • 17 comments

ZEE

United Kingdom
Nurburgring, Germany
If this is old news, please forgive & forget. 👍

It seems Gran Turismo Mobile looks very promising.
Its quite intersting how sony are planning to make and market their newest baby, THE SONY PSP.

Article can be Found HERE

TOKYO--Gran Turismo 4 Mobile for the PSP will essentially be a port of the PlayStation 2 Gran Turismo 4, said series producer Kazunori Yamauchi in an interview featured on Sony's official Japanese PlayStation Web site. In the interview, Yamauchi states that he plans to keep the same amount of content on the PSP version, but the developers at Polyphony Digital are determining what needs to be done to the PS2 version to make it playable on the handheld.

GaaahH! There goes my lunch break. Stuck in traffic? No problem, I'll pull over and get a few laps in. Wife on the TV? No problem.

Guess it's time to start saving for a few extra copies for the nephews.

AO

First I'll probably never get one as there has been alot of talk form Sony that teh PSP will be fairly expensive (basically I've heard it is going to be a fair bit more than the GBA). And then I read this...
One way is to develop an original new game, which in general will be limited in its content since the price of PSP games aren't going to be too high, meaning the game's development budget will also be limited.

...so games are going to cost about as much as PS2 Platinum games?

PS2 Greatest Hits are only $29.99 here, that's darn good for PSP games, but they probably will be more expensive. Nintendo's Pokemon series sell for $44.99.

I could have sworn there has been talk abou this on here already... Anyways, I don't care how but if they do come out with the PSP and GT4 on it I'm getting it. :dopey:👍

We’ll all need PSP. GT4 in bed, on bus, in the loo... Little concerned about controlling it with the d-pad. Also does anybody know if the buttons are pressure sensitive so that we can have some throttle control?

Attachments

• Mobile.jpg
    Mobile.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 13
The buttons and D-pad are all pressure-sensitive, just like the DualShock2. There was even talk for a while about putting some sort of analogue sticks on it like the DualShock, but apparently they nixed that at some point.

Jedi2016
The buttons and D-pad are all pressure-sensitive, just like the DualShock2. There was even talk for a while about putting some sort of analogue sticks on it like the DualShock, but apparently they nixed that at some point.

Thanks for that. Well GT4 mobile might just be the game of 2005

Back