Gran Turismo 7 tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia
Australia
Come on Polyphony we need more tracks , bigger pay outs more big money events and how about some enduro races at Bathurst the most iconic track around the world. Give us more incentive to put time into your game.

I think we have plenty of tracks, in fact plenty of content in full stop.

It's just not put to any use with as little as 1 event per track in some cases.

Day/night cycle and dynamic weather is also seriously underused.

I think we have plenty of tracks
Yes and no. Plenty in pure numbers, but Watkins Glen remains the only new-to-the-series track. There were none at launch. We need three or four more new tracks to breath some freshness into the list, although as you say, PD also need to actually make use of them instead of focussing on the same three or four all the time.

Higher payouts over all the tracks,maybe a few`big`payouts for some of the longer races instead of just the 4 we have now.I cant see any reason,apart from the MTX issue,to not do this.Sorry to sound like a broken record but they are sucking the life out of this game.
Im going to have to spend a couple of million on a car to finish a menu book for what?The silvia sisters reward was a crappy parts ticket,why not have a few more regular engine tickets for rewards,absolute no reason behind these design choices.I love the game,the driving,customisation and such but its getting to the point where its a chore for more than a few hours.Sorry for the ramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back