Gran Turismo - Best GT Intro?

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 24 comments

Best GT Intro?

• Total voters
If it was based solely on the intro song, then there's no question I would choose Gran Turismo 2 (US). Overall however, I'll give the notch to Gran Turismo 3 (US)'s into. I still like how they show the combustion process from inside the engine.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo 1 US/PAL
Gran Turismo 2 US
Gran Turismo 3 PAL
Gran Turismo 4 PAL

The songs from these intros just give me chills! :cool:👍

For me (all US versions)...

GT1 for sheer new awesomeness.
GT2 for theme song.
GT4 for intro video graphics.

GT3 didn't wow me and can't remember it or GT5P. Didn't like the intros for 5 or 6. GTPSP was too glitzy and tried too hard.

GT6 1.0 and 1.01??? What's the difference?

I can't tell you which one is the best (pretty hard between GT1 GT2 GT4 and GT6). But I can tell you which one is the worst: GT5 with the 🤬 stupid planetary go song by the 🤬 stupid group I can't even remember the name. It was just about money.

C'mon. Van Halen was in the GT4 intro. Everytime I watch it I get memories.

But, My Chemical Romance was in GT5 1.0, it just was my least liked song by them.

I own GT5P Spec III disc (which is a Japanese import) and it has the US opening but with the spec 3 cars added in

Edit: here it is

Last edited:
GT4 JPN was outstanding!!! that music!
129fs3647527.gif

I really loved the intro to GT1. There was just that feeling of magic in the air, and you knew in your bones something amazing was about to happen. And the way they portrayed a race day morning gave me chills. They utterly NAILED the race day morning atmosphere. Fan-bleeding-tastic.

If it was based solely on the intro song, then there's no question I would choose GT2. Overall however, I'll give the notch to GT3's into. I still like how they show the combustion process from inside the engine.

Me too, and that sound it makes!

I really loved the intro to GT1. There was just that feeling of magic in the air, and you knew in your bones something amazing was about to happen. And the way they portrayed a race day morning gave me chills. They utterly NAILED the race day morning atmosphere. Fan-bleeding-tastic.

This is also true. The opening has fantastic atmosphere (i mean that part until the GT logo break apart - from that point it is a normal intro (still very good with great music selection).

I really like the gt1 intro 'cause it gives me an adrenaline rush. GT2s intro seems to be more relaxed, but yet exiting. Gt3 (hats off) is my favorite (especially the beginning) not to mention Lenny kravitzs' part. Gt4 is alright, with the addition of van halen. Gt5 is exiting even though it may be boring in the beginning. Gt6 is fair ( at least they put my favorite song from the game into the intro). Wondering what Gt7s intro will be like . . .

I feel like an outsider but I actually really like the gt6 intro. Not sure which of them it is, but I bought the game pretty late so probably not v1

GT6 1.0 Intro means the game without any updates
GT6 1.0.1 is the update which was released on the release of GT6 with the Mercedes AMG VGT

the difference are that the gt6 1.0 intro (1.0.0) is a short version of 1.0.1 without the ayrton senna, Chevrolet corvette C7...etc (i guess you've know that already)

.....Well i couldn't tell all the difference but just watch these 2 videos:

GT6 1.0

GT6 1.0.1

(BTW both of these are from members of GTP).

You could see for example the ending of the intro, in 1.0 it's lunar rover while 1.0.1 is ayrton senna getting in the Lotus

Back