Graphics and physics engines

I personally think that GT4's graphics and physics engines are sooooooooooo good they don't need to change them. Just make the crazy cars more controllable and GT5 will be as good as everyone wants, but just out for christmas this year (hopefully it'll be lauched at the same time in europe (i'm british if you can't tell) and I don't want to be treated as second class citizerns to the Americans and the Japanese. Also add a reset to defaults tuning option.

If you mean controlable as in more easy to drive then I don't agree.

They need to make the cars a lot more difficult to drive.

When I drive my Yellowbird, I should be wrestling with the controller trying to control that beast, instead of falling asleep.

Encyclopedia
If you mean controlable as in more easy to drive then I don't agree.

They need to make the cars a lot more difficult to drive.

When I drive my Yellowbird, I should be wrestling with the controller trying to control that beast, instead of falling asleep.
Well Put. although I think the graphics in GT4 are good, oddly enough, I still think they can be improved and will be on the PS3. So hopefully on launch of PS3 (most likely not) GT5 will be alongside it and we'll all be ecstatic! :)

I think some parts of the physics could use some work... Like, just because I use super-ungrippy tires doesnt mean that when I spin out that Im gonna slide for like 150 feet.

Back