GT5 EPIC Montage! (+ Add your ideas for a GT6 montage)

Belgium
Belgium
robin2444

Consider dropping a like/subscribe if you enjoyed the video and don't forget, if you have any ideas to make this montage even better, let me know in the comments on YouTube or down here or just send me a Private Message on YouTube or right here on GTPlanet :)

Thanks for watching!

Wow that is great quality. I'm assuming After Effects? How did you do the free flowing camera shots? And I love how you were manipulating the depth of field artificially. I'll subscribe if you are going to make a GT6 montage like this, or even more GT5 ones :)

Wow that is great quality. I'm assuming After Effects? How did you do the free flowing camera shots? And I love how you were manipulating the depth of field artificially. I'll subscribe if you are going to make a GT6 montage like this, or even more GT5 ones :)

I went into the camera mode when hitting 'Start' during a replay, then recorded a cinematic and recreated the sky in front of the camera screen in the above right corner with indeed After Effects :) the tool I used is called the 'Clone Stamp Tool'. And please feel free to subscribe!! I will never force anyone to subscribe :) But you can be ABSOLUTELY SURE that I'm going to make some GT6 montages! I'm already in love with that game and never even got my hands on it, anyway I'll never stop making GT montages, and also feel free to check out my other GT Videos! I think they get better and better with every single one I release so I guess the quality will only get better :) It's something that takes me weeks and months to make so I'm putting a lot of time into these videos!
And thanks for watching and writing a reply :D!
Cheers, Robin.

I went into the camera mode when hitting 'Start' during a replay, then recorded a cinematic and recreated the sky in front of the camera screen in the above right corner with indeed After Effects :) the tool I used is called the 'Clone Stamp Tool'.

As crazy as I am with my cinematic video's on youtube, I've recorded a couple race replays from GT5 and I never once thought about doing that with the photo mode during a replay, Do you have any idea if there is a similar feature in Sony Vegas for doing the clone stamp thing?

And please feel free to subscribe!!
And thanks for watching and writing a reply :D!
Cheers, Robin.
You just this second garnered another subscriber, I'll be looking forward to the GT6 montage, I'll also have to do a new one myself now.

The last "montage" I did was more of a fan-made trailer of the GT5 opening video which came out better than I had originally hoped, It just hasn't had as many views as I was expecting.

Oh well :P

As crazy as I am with my cinematic video's on youtube, I've recorded a couple race replays from GT5 and I never once thought about doing that with the photo mode during a replay, Do you have any idea if there is a similar feature in Sony Vegas for doing the clone stamp thing?

You just this second garnered another subscriber, I'll be looking forward to the GT6 montage, I'll also have to do a new one myself now.

The last "montage" I did was more of a fan-made trailer of the GT5 opening video which came out better than I had originally hoped, It just hasn't had as many views as I was expecting.

Oh well :P

I'm sorry I don't know anything that replaces the Clone Stamp Tool in Sony Vegas :s The thing is, this tool originates from Photoshop. And because After Effects and Photoshop are both made by Adobe they sorth of implemented it into AE as well, because it's a very good tool that can be used in photoshopping and video editing!

So as far as I'm concerned Sony Vegas does'nt come with this tool and I'm not even afraid to tell you that it probably won't even come within SV in the next few releases :s But there might be a plug-in that replaces it (even though I doubt that, but I'm just providing you with the info that pops into my head).

Anyway I'm sorry for the late reply I've been a bit busy with school and stuff :) THANK YOU so much for subscribing :D! It's always a great thing to have some GT fans subbed to my channel! And I will bring A FREAKING LOT of GT montages! Also I'll look up your channel to watch some of your videos :)

Thanks again dude!

Back