Gt7 my new sleep aid

• Thread starter mercgoat
  • 10 comments
mercgoat
Grinding for cars in gt7 (and honestly a few other racing games if the difficulty isnt high) is causing me to nod off. After 2 or 3 runs at the usual grind races if it's later in the evening I will start to fall asleep....and honestly even a couple times during the day. All these dang legendary cars. Obviously there's some pros and cons to that. Getting 8 hours sleep is usually not a bad thing. Also helps get more daily marathon chances at a Bugatti invitation. It does make you worry if the cars gonna disappear soon and I had a close call or two.

I would ask is it me just getting old? Problem is it's never happened if I'm playing a non-racing game so I am not sure what's going on. I look at the clock and suddenly it's 5am with those.

Nope grinding doesn't have that effect on me, for me its relaxing and exciting at the same time.:)

Exciting cause I know that at some point I'm gonna get to buy more of my favorite cars.

When am tired , waiting at the start finish straight at lemans, yea its a dangerous situation.
I fall asleep once but hopefully the AI was way back.

When am tired , waiting at the start finish straight at lemans, yea its a dangerous situation.
I fall asleep once but hopefully the AI was way back.
Lucky you. I did the same thing and lost the race :lol:

Most of the time I can manage an 1 hour / 1 hour and a half session every night. But then days like yesterday come by and I can barely do 30 minutes of gameplay.

Last edited:
As a 100%’er (all cars, wheels, paints) I can relate to the nod-off moments. The closer I got to the last 20M I needed it got more exciting. It happened my pace was matched to when the 20m MB was coming up.

Back