GTA - Vice City

• Thread starter Pooh_Bare
  • 15 comments
:dunce: Help - being a bit of an old giffer I need some help with this game. What is the best vehicle to drive when you get the drugs in the case from the rooftop. I keep getting killed by the police cars and the swat trucks.

I've tried the refuse lorry, artic tractor unit, cars 4x4's and the same result every time. I've even tried the chicken chaser pizza delivery scooter !

Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks

Where did I put me zimmer frame ???????????????????? :dunce:

Pooh_Bare
:dunce: Help - being a bit of an old giffer I need some help with this game. What is the best vehicle to drive when you get the drugs in the case from the rooftop. I keep getting killed by the police cars and the swat trucks.

I've tried the refuse lorry, artic tractor unit, cars 4x4's and the same result every time. I've even tried the chicken chaser pizza delivery scooter !

Um, maybe u just need to practice driving? haha *shrugs* I dunno, anything with decent acceleration and handling should be good. I'd stay away from anything big and slow, you're just a target. Maybe a motorcycle if you are good enough.

code_kev
"and is san andrea guna be for xbox"

It will probs come out for the pc and xbox, and end up being better.

screw the wait. I'm getting it for PS2, then when it comes for the xbox I will beg friends and relatives shamelessly come christmas. :dopey:

i found a great way to solve this problem of yours I just got both i saved up for about 4 months and i just got both xbox and ps2 and who doesnt have a computer anyday

Thanks for the help

I used the sporty motor bike & got past that.

But now I'm stuck at the solvent factory. I set the bombs and it always tells me I have run out of time when I try to leg it over the roof or crash the gate.

So I have given up and having a go on GTA3 which I haven't played yet.

Roll on Halo 2

Pooh_Bare
Thanks for the help

I used the sporty motor bike & got past that.

But now I'm stuck at the solvent factory. I set the bombs and it always tells me I have run out of time when I try to leg it over the roof or crash the gate.

So I have given up and having a go on GTA3 which I haven't played yet.

Roll on Halo 2
First kill EVERY Haitian in the factory area. Then, place the lsat bomb first (on the second level) followed by the next closest, followed by the one right at the entrace. Then, run on foot. When you can see the gate, there should be an alley to your right. Take that alley and there should be stairs and a health pickup. Go up the stairs and on to the roof and run to the streer. Mission accomplished. Don't give up on Vice! It is very fun!

PublicSecrecy
has anyone hear ever experienced/experiencing the frustration of getting 99/100 hidden packages like I am right now?
Have you used any cheats and saved after using them? I don't know about the XBox version, but in the PS2 version, certain cheats made it impossible to get all hidden packages....

Event Horizon
Have you used any cheats and saved after using them? I don't know about the XBox version, but in the PS2 version, certain cheats made it impossible to get all hidden packages....

i used cheats, but it was only after i finished all the missions and all the property missions (except for the pole position club i couldnt figure out what their "mission" was [go get a lap dance and wait until you've spent 600$]) , and i had around 95 hidden packages. After that i went to something like www.hoodoo.com which had pictures of all the hidden packages...i found 4 bringing me up to 99...all i really want is my free Hunter/Apache across the river :(. :ouch:

Back