(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pressure is an awesome weapon, watch me and yuc in Sector 3, last lap of Race 3... He basically gifted me 7th...

ABP
I can sometimes get through corners fast enough to force my opponent into a mistake on corner exit. Especially effective in Willow Springs.
yeah that Suzuki was damn quick, was a mistake to raise it. I love willow, especially the last corners

@NinjaEvo those replays (good job) are very interesting. 1st incident is just a problem as your Pad died (but I think you got tapped at the back too). My incident with mikey is very very interesting. Usually when i'm about to DC the cars in front of me will drift off the track. As we both approached that corner ABP and (I think jimmy) drifted off in front of me. On the video, I am on the inside and just drive mikey straight of the track. However during the race in real time, mikey was on the inside, as I turned into the corner and he kept going straight and I thought wtf but then I got DC and realised. @1996mikey2412 would be interesting how it happened for you, as I know 110% that you were on the inside not me.

Again guys, if you want incidents reported please let me know ASAP. Still a bit of stuff to look at, but if no more incidents, then everything will be done about noon tomorrow.

by the way will let people know this now due to if any thinks it is unfair to PM me. As @yuc2002 used aero parts in race 1 and 2, instead of disqualifying him, we have decided to demote him to last place. He will still score points but small, and will probably be a drop score then, if not then a low point to the overall standings. yet he is still penalized (plus handed a reprimand) If anyone sees any issue with this and finds it unfair then let me know, however next week we will expect everyone to remove their aero parts

speaking of brendon being away today, he's back at btcc :P

and my friend has cooked up a car killer civic that can achieve seriously fast lap times on big willow, gonna aim for pole if possible :mischievous: for that I will need to drive like him :nervous:

Actually I was on middle ground in the corner, leaving a gap for you then I got a nudge up the rear (when you lagged) then as I turned into the left hander i got walloped at the left rear and slid of the track and clobbered the wall, i thought you misjudged turn 2 and put a wheel on the inside coming into turn 3 and lost it but yeah

yeah, brendon must of heard lol

we know john, that's why no one wants him to return :lol:

hmm, that's strange mikey, as I know for a fact that on my screen you were on the inside and I was confused that you drove straight :/ but just my stupid net.

Also realised that the VW megane video, remember that Emo had the power penalty, so was 50bhp down

Swift Autosport Race Re-Cap
Re-Cap Done By: F. Emo (@FaithlessEmo)

Calm Before The Storm
I arrived at Cape ring today with an optimistic mind and hopeful for some good results and racing. Q1 I just couldn't get a clear clean lap and was overall disappointed with my qualifying slot. Race time came and I had a reasonable start but after being careful in the first corner it opened up and found myself getting the cut back and moving up to second. At first I couldn't find a way to cut down gap between O. Stig (@sibbystiggy) & myself. But after a few laps I found myself starting to catch him. Coming onto the long straight heading towards 1,& 2 I managed to get a good exit out of the last corner and get by him. After that it came down to how big of a gap could I get before I had to pit luckily for me he pitted the same lap that I did. In the closing laps of the race Stig started gaining time,& closing the gap on my back bumper but it came down to the final lap. I did end up winning the first race of the season which also meant I didn't need to try as hard to win the next two races. Then it came time to stand on the podium next to the driver who finished 2nd,& 3rd. When they announced my teammate A. Block (@ABP) finished on the podium I knew this weekend was going to be a good one for the team.

Time For Round 2

Day 2 time for Super Pole,& race number 2 on the calendar. Super pole wasn't the best for me. I really feel like I left a lot on the table compared to my teammate who managed to get the pole for the second race of the season.

To start the race I accidentally jumped the start when my foot slipped off of the brake. This end up costing me 4 seconds later during the pit stop. I managed to get my head back in the game after my slip on the start. Before I knew it my teammate,& I were running 1-2 just before Block,& I pitted I was informed that we were running 1-2-3. I wish we could have finished the race that way but sadly all three of us had to pit at some point. But at the end of the day Block won,& I finished second for are teams second win in 2 days, & our first 1, 2 finish. I hope we can race that way all season.

One More Time

I woke up on day three stepped outside of my trailer,& thought "Wow its been a great week can it get any better?" I started in the 8th position after finishing second yesterday to my partner A. Block. Which also meant he would start 9th behind me. We all got lined up with S. Smith leading the team to the green by starting third. So now with everyone lined up we all waited for the lights to turn green. The fourth red light came on,& my crew chief reminded me that today is the sprint race which meant I didn't have as much time to get to the front of the pack. The green flag dropped,& Block,& I were on our way to the front of the pack. With 1 lap to go it was Block, & I running 3rd,& 4th respectively. We both raced eachother hard but clean while still hoping something would happen to the top 2 drivers making it possible for another 1, 2 finish. But sadly that didn't happen so Block finished 3rd,& I finished 4th.

In-conclusion

I'm still very thrilled with how this weekend went. I'm impressed with how well the car drove. I'm also impressed with how fast this team performs a pit stop. I'm looking forward to next week at Willow Spring.

Final Note From The Owner

I'd just like to say I'm very happy with all of our drivers after this weekend. Huge thanks goes out to the sponsors. I just wish my drivers wouldn't race each other like there Nico Rosberg, & Lewis Hamilton. Great racing done by all drivers, & teams. More news to come once points are released. See you all in Willow Springs.

RESULTS

Race 1

Pole Position - A-B-P - 1.22.369

1. FaithlessEmo
2. TheOldStig
3. A-B-P
4. True-blue-8
5. mikey_2412
6. allstarjimmmy
7. NinjitsuEvolved
8. Smith1001
9. yuc2002 (Demoted to last place + Reprimand)

Fastest Lap - A-B-P - 1.22.026
Lap Leaders - FaithlessEmo, TheOldStig

Race 2

Super-Pole - A-B-P - 1.22.454

1. A-B-P (30)
2. FaithlessEmo (50)
3. TheOldStig (40)
4. NinjitsuEvolved
5. allstarjimmmy
6. Smith1001
7. yuc2002 (20) (Demoted to last place)

DNF. mikey_2412

DNF. True-blue-8 (10) (Warning)

Fastest Lap - A-B-P

Lap Leaders - A-B-P, FaithlessEmo, NinjitsuEvolved

Race 3

1. mikey_2412

2. True-blue-8
3. FaithlessEmo (40)
4. A-B-P (50)
5. TheOldStig (20)
6. allstarjimmmy
7. NinjitsuEvolved (10)

8. yuc2002 (30)
9. Smith1001

Fastest Lap - FaithlessEmo - 1.22.299

Lap Leaders - mikey_2412

Drivers .....PNG

Teams.PNG

Indy.PNG

Manufactures.PNG

@yuc2002 due to the illegal aero parts, you've been awarded with a Reprimand.

@oRaceTuned due to your AWOL you have been awarded a warning. This is your second warning so you too will receive a reprimand.

@Dimse91 you guys have been awarded with a warning for your AWOL.

If anyone wants their penalties explained or any other info, please PM me. You have 24 hours to appeal 👍

A good nights racing guys, was hugely impressed and had good fun. Points look very close. Next track will be Willow Springs (Big Willow). The top 5 drivers in the championship will use the following success penalty.

FaithlessEmo - 280bhp
A-B-P - 280bhp
TheOldStig - 255bhp
mikey_2412 - 300bhp
NinjitsuEvolved - 340bhp

Last edited:
Emo 57pts
ABP 57pts
Stig 47pts

this is going to end well :rolleyes:
@DirtyNurbKing58 , sorry but something that rolo once said has occurred to me

Honda dominated 3 BTCC season in a row, so it was dropped, now whenever honda is brought up as a option for a new season car, he says no and his argument is: "if it was lower BHP to everything else on the grid, it dominates. If the BHP is very low, it struggles to keep up so nothing works"
I think we are running into the same problem here, at 285bhp the civic is dominant in lap times and in races, it catches up very quickly in the corners despite when it suffers from low BHP on straights
but that advantage goes away when you lower the BHP further

it struggles to keep up
so my question is, have you tried testing the car at different BHP in races?

Last edited:
I've just done a quick test with the megane at willow springs and 330bhp to 280bhp I am loosing time in the region of seconds and struggling with the weight. But at cape ring the difference was a lot smaller. Still in race 3 of Cape ring with 290bhp I was catching first and second in the twisty bits but could pass cos of the straight line speed diff.
Swings and roundabouts? Long fast corners of willow should suit the honda?

Does anyone have the Q and Superpole lap times please?
I know it's a long shot, knew I should've written them down... 🤬

RESULTS

Race 1

Pole Position - A-B-P - 1.22.369

1. FaithlessEmo
2. TheOldStig
3. A-B-P
4. True-blue-8
5. mikey_2412
6. allstarjimmmy
7. NinjitsuEvolved
8. Smith1001
9. yuc2002 (Demoted to last place + Reprimand)

Fastest Lap - A-B-P - 1.22.026
Lap Leaders - FaithlessEmo, TheOldStig

Race 2

Super-Pole - A-B-P - 1.22.454

1. A-B-P (30)
2. FaithlessEmo (50)
3. TheOldStig (40)
4. NinjitsuEvolved
5. allstarjimmmy
6. Smith1001
7. yuc2002 (20) (Demoted to last place)

DNF. mikey_2412

DNF. True-blue-8 (10) (Warning)

Fastest Lap - A-B-P

Lap Leaders - A-B-P, FaithlessEmo, NinjitsuEvolved

Race 3

1. mikey_2412

2. True-blue-8
3. FaithlessEmo (40)
4. A-B-P (50)
5. TheOldStig (20)
6. allstarjimmmy
7. NinjitsuEvolved (10)

8. yuc2002 (30)
9. Smith1001

Fastest Lap - FaithlessEmo - 1.22.299

Lap Leaders - mikey_2412

Drivers

1. FaithlessEmo 57pts

2. A-B-P 57pts
3. TheOldStig 47pts
4. mikey_2412 33pts
5. NinjitsuEvolved 33pts
6. True-Blue-8 32pts
7. allstarjimmmy 32pts
8. Smith1001 25pts
9. yuc2002 24pts
10. Dimse91 0pts
=. oRaceTuned 0pts
=. paulking66 0pts
=. HarskGaming96 0pts
=. dognelli 0pts

Teams

1. Swift Autosport 114pts
2. Diesel Pig Racing 79pts
3. Orange Fighters 66pts

Independents

1. allstarjimmmy 60pts
2. Smith1001 52pts
3. yuc2002 50pts
4. paulking66 0pts
=. Dimse91 0pts
=. oRaceTuned 0pts
=. HarskGaming96 0pts
=. dognelli 0pts

Manufacturers

1. Renault 89pts
2. Suzuki 82pts
3. Honda 71pts
4. Ford 65pts
5. Volkswagon 33pts

Ok, so the results. Drivers in blue are independents, so we can get an idea of where they finish.
In the championship standings, Emo takes 1st due to his 3 podiums, and ABP has 2. mikey goes above ninja due to his my win and true above jimmy due to his podium.

@yuc2002 hopefully you and everyone else will find your penalty fair but at least penalizing. You will also receive a reprimand.

@oRaceTuned due to being AWOL you have been given your 2nd warning, so you have now been handed a reprimand.

@Dimse91, @TruGenTimeless due to your AWOL you have both been given a warning.

If anyone wants any of the results explained then please PM me. You have 24 hours to appeal.

Next track will be Willow Springs (Big Willow). The following drivers (top 5 in the championship) will run at the following power.
FaithlessEmo - 280bhp
A-B-P - 280bhp
TheOldStig - 255bhp
mikey_2412 - 300bhp
NinjitsuEvolved - 340bhp

I think I fixed it for you @DirtyNurbKing58.

No mate lol. But will do it now

Stiggy, I know the Honda is a brilliant car, hence why it is at that power already. But the huge power drop is actually meant for the car to struggle to keep up. The power drop mixes results around and gives those at the back a chance at a podium / win. You also need to remember that the other cars have a power reduction, which then means it's not that different to others.

You need to remember that the power reduction will then be given to someone else. The Honda may struggle to keep up on the straight now, but it's still awesome through the corners. Drivers who usually win are quick through the corners. Which then the slower drivers can keep up on the straight and give a shot to everyone. Hope i'm making sense....

Latest Posts

Back