GTP_WRS Week 02 : Official Results (GT5P)

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 52 comments
Im using a japanese copy any one with NTSC version i will view there run.

My replay is back on the first page

Cheers

Here's the replay of my lap:

Attachments

• GTP_Racer_LP WRS 02.zip
    122.2 KB · Views: 7
GTP_Racer_LP
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Stotty
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_nani180
gflagjn4.gif

Great replays,clean by a large margin.👍👍👍

GTP_Racer_LP
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Stotty
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_nani180
gflagjn4.gif

Great replays,clean by a large margin.👍👍👍

Didn't really bother too much to improve my time cause I liked the replay. Glad you liked it too:)

Thanks for putting so much time into the WRS series 👍. I enjoyed driving the clio. Hadn't driven it since I got my wheel. :)

I'm not gonna post a time for week 3 though, hate the track :yuck:

Last edited:
Sorry for the late post

GTP_RussRobit is clean

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    116.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
3 NTSC replays left to check:

GTP_Nuclearfire - post 35
GTP_Vipond - post 36
GTP_ashdtv - post 37

What concerns me more is that I am still missing 3 replays of the following racers.

GTP_greving9294
GTP_Mwatso21
GTP_Zambuca

Grevling's replay is just the files in that folder with the funny long name, without that folder name I can't open the replay - I think it has a checksum or something. I've PMed Grevling about it.

Opening the PARAM.SFO with a text editor I can tell it is the submitted time, with pro physics and S2s, but without watching the replay obviously I can't yet confirm it's clean.

edit: I'd check the others, but I'm on PAL and I think the other outstanding replays are all NTSC. It would be handy if people could say if they are PAL/NTSC/NTSC-J and BD/download in their sigs or when they submit a replay, so it's easy to tell which replays people will be able to view.

Last edited:
Grevling's replay is just the files in that folder with the funny long name, without that folder name I can't open the replay - I think it has a checksum or something. I've PMed Grevling about it.

Rename the folder to BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704003

👍

If the NTSC replays haven't been checked by 20:00 PST (06:00 GMT) I can check them.

I was able to check GTP_Nuclearfire and GTP_Vipond. Both had correct time, correct specs, and clean laps.

I was able to copy GTP_ashdtv and GTP_Grevling replays, but they went into their own folders, so I think that is because GTP_ashdtv's is NTSC-J and GTP_grevling9294 must be PAL or the download version.

Last edited:
Reviewed GTP_greving9294's replay ,clean and green.

GTP_Nuclearfire -
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Vipond -
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_greving9294 -
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_ashdtv - post 37 -still to be checked

And 2 disqualifications.

GTP_Mwatso21
bflagtp3.gif

GTP_Zambuca
bflagtp3.gif

Last edited:
Rename the folder to BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704003

👍
How did you know the right name to give the folder?
OK, I've worked it out. You can find the right folder name in the PARAM.SFO file.

Managed to watch GTP_greving9294's replay now, as Sjaak said, clean and green. Very controlled with no TCS!

Last edited:
Only one replay left GTP_ashdtv - post 37

Anybody with a NTSC-J game?

probably not but I ask it anyway.

Last edited:

While looking around, here on GTPlanet, I managed to see someone who has the exact game region, as ashdtv. His username on here is andrewyhy. Also he is on the, GTP_Registry list as, GTP_andrewyhy. 👍

Is this the Japanese import version? If so, than I might be able to view the replay. I was updating my japanese GT5p version to spec III last night and it is almost done.

Don't know if it works,because the replay is NTSC-Japanese.
I tried it with my Pal-Japanese some weeks ago and had no succes.

Don't know if it works,because the replay is NTSC-Japanese.
I tried it with my Pal-Japanese some weeks ago and had no succes.
Me neither. I finally was able to update the japanese version to spec III, but no matter what account I use (I've got that replay three times on the PS3 somewhere now), the game doesn't find any replay to watch. So probably the PS3s have a regional setting of there own, and not just the games. Too bad. :ouch:

While looking around, here on GTPlanet, I managed to see someone who has the exact game region, as ashdtv. His username on here is andrewyhy. Also he is on the, GTP_Registry list as, GTP_andrewyhy. 👍

Thanks fuzzy again and a very big thanks to andrwyhy for revieving
GTP_ashdtv's replay.

GTP_ ashdtv
gflagjn4.gif

Andrew ,thanks for you time.👍

Results are official now.

Back