GTP_WRS Week 12 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 43 comments
Deepest apologies for my error - I have no idea why I posted an incorrect time, and I can't check because I'm 200 miles away from home this evening.
Being a newbie to WRS, what happens now? :nervous:
Should I fall on my ceremonial sword? :dunce:

:lol:

No problem,
You have a clean replay ,just a mistake in the time submission with a minor difference.

Thanks for your understanding 👍

Lesson learnt: be more careful next time.

I want to see the sword.

;)

I'm afraid it's a bit bloody from my use of it last week. :ouch:

I don't flash my sword willy-nilly you know 🤬

No falling on swords!! :scared:

Makes a mess and Sphinx is in charge of clean up this week.:sly:

:lol:

It's not only the racing that keeps me here, it' s the company aswell.

:cheers:

Thanks for checking my replay 👍 and welcome for the combo.

Would you mind checking my week 11 replay its the last one needed to be checked to make week 11 official, post 5.
I need to look into getting a PAL copy

No problem, done. 👍

GTP_Wanna_B
gflagjn4.gif
Correct Specs, Correct time and clean lap.

I did think "AI touch" on a couple of ocassions, they seemed to show you some courtesy though in only getting within 1 foot of you.

GTP_RussRobit
gflagjn4.gif
Correct Specs, correct time and clean lap.

Last edited:
I checked my replay using cockpit, bumper, rear, panoramic and finally cockpit using side views when necassary, all appeared clean to me. It's come to my attention that the odd person thinks my replay is dirty, in that case i wish to withdraw my submission and default on my first place, not in it to offend people or ruin the WRS reputation.
Please ammend accordingly, thankyou

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I was watching the race and I "thought" as watching it "he's going to hit him" but he didn't. Your lap was clean. Just an observation by me as to how on the edge you must have been racing that race.

:)

I checked my replay using cockpit, bumper, rear, panoramic and finally cockpit using side views when necassary, all appeared clean to me. It's come to my attention that the odd person thinks my replay is dirty, in that case i wish to withdraw my submission and default on my first place, not in it to offend people or ruin the WRS reputation.
Please ammend accordingly, thankyou

If some believe it's not clean then they should back it up by posting here in the normal fashion. As far as I'm concerned your run has been verified clean and will therefore remain where it is.

Still missing 2 replays.

GTP_SuperDan
GTP_Fastas

Two disqualifications this week :
Requested Replay has not been provided in due time.

GTP_SuperDan
bflagtp3.gif

GTP_Fastas
bflagtp3.gif

Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS.

Two disqualifications this week :
Requested Replay has not been provided in due time.

GTP_SuperDan
bflagtp3.gif

GTP_Fastas
bflagtp3.gif

Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS.

I'm sorry, I've just got back from a weekend away and have just seen this.

Do I need to upload a reply irrespective of position?

sincere regards,
Dan

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Dan,you got a podium in division 2 so ,yes ,your position had required a replay.

Back