GTPLANET Link To Us Banner

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 18 comments
Sorry Jordan to say this but it's scummy! Is that a standard sized banner?

It looks foul to me! I don't know it just doesnt really work! - The words GTPLANET don't fit properly colour wise and everything! - Use those pictures but on a different size.

For anybody who wants a look go here https://www.gtplanet.net/article4.html

I don't know why maybe it's me guess i'll have to see what snoopie and klos have to say.

Scummy? Boy, you must really hate it! I would appreciate more detailed constructive criticism, but I personally think white and yellow text along with dark blue and red background complement each other very well.

I like it!

However, maybe a rounded border would make it a little nicer? ;) (Like the other rounded borders on the main page...)

The main bit I dislike is the GTPLANET logo how it is maximised to teh whole of the banner width it's needs some breathing space (borderwise).

Can you make the banner a standard size? - I like the red curvy bit though thats tre cool!

You don't have to listen too me I just didn't really think it suited the GTPLAET way of life...........

Originally posted by Jordan
Scummy? Boy, you must really hate it! I would appreciate more detailed constructive criticism, but I personally think white and yellow text along with dark blue and red background complement each other very well.

Oh My God Jordan! :eek: I LOVE it! You do a good job at everything it seems like! :eek:

sar·casm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

Originally posted by Eddy
Um - web banners are 468x60 and link buttons are usually 88x31. It looks nice, but just not the right size.
That first ad banner that is visible now is 120 x 60 pixels, which is one of 9 standard ad sizes set by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) and the Coalition for Advertising Supported Information Entertainment (CASIE). I will add 88 x 31 and 468 x 60 banners later, when I get more time.

Originally posted by Jordan
That first ad banner that is visible now is 120 x 60 pixels, which is one of 9 standard ad sizes set by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) and the Coalition for Advertising Supported Information Entertainment (CASIE). I will add 88 x 31 and 468 x 60 banners later, when I get more time.
Ah - ok then.

I reckon I only disliked it because of it's unheard of conventional size and the words GTPLANET have no breathing space! - It would cheer me up to have a bigger version. :D

You rock Jordan - cause other froums I belonged to have lost their appeal and get 10posts a week max, while GTP will reign strong!

I find it super original and cool also i just perfect like GTP banner i whould be shy to put it on my web site!!! :)

Back