Help Help ... (1) lost game - (2) stuck game GT Café

• Thread starter meierdk
  • 3 comments
Denmark
Denmark
After a disconnection 2 days ago i lost my Complete gt 7 game from about collectors level 24 and then had to start from scratch level 1...WTF - After i started from new level 1, the garage was and is still almost full from the last game/profile even though i am now still starting over from level 1.. This now also means i Can not continue the GT café and my game is Now stuck and unplayable - Even though i’ve started completely from scratch level 1 !!
I have 3 tracks now to race and i Can go to my garage, used dealer, café and licenses.
:(
Anybody with ideas or how to contact Playstation og Gran Turismo support or what i Can do to retrieve my Old game or Continue the new that is stuck in the gt café ?
I am stuck and want to progress, i’ve been waiting so Long time for this new gt 7, and right now i am Completely overwhelmed with disapointment :(..

Best regards - a dissapointed GT fan back from number 1 edition 25 years ago .

My psn profile: meierdk
GTprofile: Lothbrok Nation

To everyone seeing this post, use the link above as mentioned, they help you bring the Old savegame, but hopefully already fixed with the new Patch 1.09 today.
Thanks to Larzi- for the help 🙏🏽

Back