Help on Theme Park World

• Thread starter nitro_2003
  • 8 comments

nitro_2003

(Banned)
I need major help on Theme Park World. When i load the game and select a park, as th park is loading the game completly shuts down and the computer goes back to my desktop. its really pissing me off!!:mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :banghead: :banghead: :( :( :( :( :( :( Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that doesnt work. ive tried installing the patch that comes with the game but that doesnt work either. ive even tried downloading a crack to run the game without using the cd but i dont know how to!! please help me, im desperate!! :( :( :banghead: :banghead:

1. Try installing the latest drivers for your graphics card.

2. Are you using XP? If so, right click on the Theme Park World icon on your desktop, got to properties/compatibility and select WinME.

3. Are there updated drivers on Bullfrogs website? Try them.

Hope this helps. :)

i tried option 2 and it keeps coming up with there being an error and i hae to send a report. i tried for win95 but that didnt work.

I am having the exact same problem. I am able to play the automated game occasionally, but if I try to play the Full Simulation version, it disables the game. Eventually, it will allow me into the lobby again, and will work if I want to play the automated version. I cannot get the Full Simulation to work at all.

The EA site is totally useless. "Just close everything else that is running on your PC." Anti-virus, firewall, etc. Right. Typical of the company. I have another game from them that won't even install on XP (and never really worked very well under 98 either). Their suggestion? Go back to a previous version of Windows.

Does anyone have ratios for a funny that runs faster than 5.0s but isnt need to shift every tenth of a second but are more widely spaces so i can shift in time please send me them! Also Does anyone have ratios for a viper that runs faster than 6.4's and please sned me races to me and my team SCAT PACK:mischievous:

Originally posted by nitrokiddy01
Does anyone have ratios for a funny that runs faster than 5.0s but isnt need to shift every tenth of a second but are more widely spaces so i can shift in time please send me them! Also Does anyone have ratios for a viper that runs faster than 6.4's and please sned me races to me and my team SCAT PACK:mischievous:

Um, no offence, but WTF has that got to do with Theme Park? :odd:

If your after the Nitto thread, it's been closed down due to lack of intrest. ;)

Latest Posts

Back