Help with 'Cuda tune.

• Thread starter Drag Dude
  • 9 comments
United States
Indiana
ZxZRammsteinXzX
Not a FANBOY
I am looking for someone to tune the 'Cuda with me to make me faster. Back then It was running 9.775 now it runs 9.919. I am getting 0-60 2.625 and 0-100 4.823. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

What constitutes 'back then'? What did you change?
You could be due for an engine rebuild, have you tried that?

I am looking for someone to tune the 'Cuda with me to make me faster. Back then It was running 9.775 now it runs 9.919. I am getting 0-60 2.625 and 0-100 4.823. If you could help me I would appreciate it.

Chances are "back then" you were using it often and you've forgot that the shift points are a little after 5000rpm and not redline which literally reduces your 1/4 time by about .200 which is consistent with your current results...

Slash, do rims affect speed on all drag cars?

Yes and no. It really depends on the car. A lot of cars it can, some others it doesn't do anything. Most of the time the difference it minimal, but on a few cars there can be a rather large change.

Ok thanks. I have a scheduled tryout today for HIBOOST, and I really need to learn this stuff if I'm to improve at all.

You can achieve 9.7s without wing, try flip from 5.400that will get you a bsl of 9.880 as a base tune youll get 9.780s with it time launch with 15 min on the drawing board.

Back