help with the search fonction!

Hi, I just registered around 2 days ago so i am new to GTplanet.

I have a problem with the search fonction. Example: I made a search for F1. So i type in F1. It tells me : the term you specified is under the minimum word length and will not be found.

Now, what i do is click on the " search" again to enter more words
but it takes me again at the same place where it says : the term you specified is ......

Because of that i cannot make a new search, unless a close the web site and login again

Hey Sonic, welcome to GTP.

Using a * in your search will help you with your search. If you were to type in "*F1" into the search field you would come up with 5 pages of threads that contain F1 in them. So you might want to use some more words in your search field to define your search a bit more to what you are looking for.

Try what boom mentioned above to search for shorter terms. But, to get back to the search page you should not have to close the site and log in again. After clicking on "search" after receiving the error message and getting the same page again, have you tried clicking refresh? That should take care of it.

You could also try searching for the full name of the thing you are looking for instead of using the abbreviation. You have to use a minimum of at least three characters. Try searching for "Formula 1".

Back