[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 32: Horizon Race-Off

• Thread starter Famine
  • 45 comments
Another great selection of cars you can bet I will be obtaining. Also, I've long since been prepared for a series like this for two years, as I've been building hundreds of cars for different surfaces and events. :sly:

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

TERMINATOR COBRA LETS GOOOOOOOO

I cannot describe how excited I am to see this car in a game. It's been my dream car since I was in high-school and it was relatively new.

Let's hope they get the sound and the driving right. Seriously beyond excited

Forza's proper love for car culture never
ceases to amaze me

Last edited:
I am really surprised that GT7 can't get these cars in their car packs, forza gets the best vehicles in their fleet all the time, and gt7 equals boring fleet?

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Team Spirit

A whole new series of Forza Horizon 5 gets underway today, bringing not only the first new challenges of the month but a brand new co-operative event that runs across the next four weeks...

Last edited:
That Artura has a lovely rear end that if pushed just right drifts lovely but is tight enough to race as well.

How can I get the Urus '19 in the event "young and old" at Mulegé Circuit?
I win the event using a (A800) car but I don't get the reward. What am I doing wrong?

How can I get the Urus '19 in the event "young and old" at Mulegé Circuit?
I win the event using a (A800) car but I don't get the reward. What am I doing wrong?
It's not a single race, and it's not about whether you personally win or not.

The event is "The Trial". It's a team event for you and up to five other players against six "Unbeatable" AI. You need to beat the AI's team score over three races (although it's a best of three, so you can do it in two races). You score 100pt for each AI you beat but not team-mates, although there's a 50pt bonus to the race winner to act as a tie-breaker.

That means your team needs to score at least 1850pt in at least two of the races to win and receive the car and 10 points.
We write a full guide to the Playlist each week:

Last edited:
Hello! I've tried thousands of times "Danger Sign: Mountain Top" with S2(998) sesto elemento and the max I've reached ara 538M. Has anybody reached the 540M of the challenge?

Hello! I've tried thousands of times "Danger Sign: Mountain Top" with S2(998) sesto elemento and the max I've reached ara 538M. Has anybody reached the 540M of the challenge?

I've not tried it myself yet, but the Rimac Concept Two usually makes any S2 PR stunts involving raw speed very easy. With nearly 2000hp and AWD, you just point it in the right direction and go. The Sesto Elemento is much better for handling-focused stunts, but isn't as fast in a straight line.

I've not tried it myself yet, but the Rimac Concept Two usually makes any S2 PR stunts involving raw speed very easy. With nearly 2000hp and AWD, you just point it in the right direction and go. The Sesto Elemento is much better for handling-focused stunts, but isn't as fast in a straight line.
Yep, grippy downforce cars aren't great for Danger Signs as they're always trying to fall faster :lol:

I used the Rimac as above and cruised to 100m past the goal. You can get more distance if you cross the ramp slightly to the left too.

We're almost one week into the new series and both race bars, on road and off road are level. Is any one surprised?

I have no proof obviously but I suspect regardless of our efforts the bars will move under the guidance of preprogramming until the final week, whence half way through that week they will reach their end at the same time and we'll be rewarded both cars simultaneously.

I'll bet an entire packet of Custard Cream biscuits on it!

#conspiracy

Last edited:
We're almost one week into the new series and both race bars, on road and off road are level. Is any one surprised?

I have no proof obviously but I suspect regardless of our efforts the bars will move under the guidance of preprogramming until the final week, whence half way through that week they will reach their end at the same time and we'll be rewarded both cars simultaneously.

#conspiracy
That had better be a 400G packet of custsrd creams, not one of those tiny 200G ones.

#conspiracy

To be fair here, the Secret Santa event was very obviously rate-limited in terms of how much you could actually gift at once, so they pretty much expected everything to be good by Christmas anyway. This is based on races completed and we're almost halfway through on both counts at the end of Week One, so I expect we'll either be done by this time next week or sometime early in the Terminator's week, one of the two.

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Human Race

The second week of the current Forza Horizon 5 Series begins today, with a fresh set of challenges on the game’s current theme as well as the latest stages of the new co-operative event that marks the central idea for the month...

Last edited:
This week’s Hot Wheels championship is awful. The options for builds are either ‘lots of power with barely any grip for the turns’ or ‘more grip with barely any power for the long straights and uphills,’ neither of which make for a good time.

I took the Fulvia with lots of engine upgrades, figuring that focusing on handling too much is not ideal for these speed-heavy tracks. Turns out the wheelspin and understeer that come with that power were just too much. I eventually pulled through with aggressive wallriding, but in short, I think it’s best to spare the 5 points if you can help it.

The weekly Forzathon has just broken for me. I've done the 10 Ultimate Wreckage skills in my Chevy 454 but the game isn't recognising it. It won't move on to the speed zone or re-register anymore wreckage skills on the counter 😥😥.

I've hard reset the game a few times, hard reset the Xbox a few times and even unplugged it.

I hope the game catches up with itself, I've got about 18 months of completed series in a row so far, I don't want to loose that streak.

The weekly Forzathon has just broken for me. I've done the 10 Ultimate Wreckage skills in my Chevy 454 but the game isn't recognising it. It won't move on to the speed zone or re-register anymore wreckage skills on the counter 😥😥.

I've hard reset the game a few times, hard reset the Xbox a few times and even unplugged it.

I hope the game catches up with itself, I've got about 18 months of completed series in a row so far, I don't want to loose that streak.
Just to check, are you getting the ultimate wreckage skills in Tierra Prospera?

Cause they won’t count being done anywhere on the map, gotta be in that area.

Just to check, are you getting the ultimate wreckage skills in Tierra Prospera?

Cause they won’t count being done anywhere on the map, gotta be in that area.
Yes bud. I've tried in the Renault 5 as well but to no avail. The game counted the Ultimate Wreckage skills fine up to ten, I checked as I went along. As soon as I got to ten it all went wrong 😭.

worked fine for me in the Chevy. But it was annoying. I regretted using that as 5 points this week :D

I really miss the weekly eventlabs...

This week’s Hot Wheels championship is awful. The options for builds are either ‘lots of power with barely any grip for the turns’ or ‘more grip with barely any power for the long straights and uphills,’ neither of which make for a good time.

I took the Fulvia with lots of engine upgrades, figuring that focusing on handling too much is not ideal for these speed-heavy tracks. Turns out the wheelspin and understeer that come with that power were just too much. I eventually pulled through with aggressive wallriding, but in short, I think it’s best to spare the 5 points if you can help it.
Oh, heck yes it's bad. I somehow managed it with stock builds, but PG dropped the ball hard with that car-track combination. If this was A-Class Hot Wheels, I'd be all for it but as it is it just plain sucks.

Last edited:
Back