How about reviews...

• Thread starter fluff408
  • 16 comments
Fluff408
I've built a virtual review magazine. What?! Yeah, well, I got bored and had an urge to write and do a little research. So, I threw together a review of the 1965 Toyota Sports 800. Yes, in the game.

So, it's a little childish, but it's fun. I setup a quick Google site, took some photo mode pictures, did a whole lot of research, and wrote a review of the aforementioned car. I just wanted some feedback, to see if there was any interest in reading something like this regularly, or if anyone else out there is also a little crazy and wants to join me in writing (or taking pictures, editing, etc.).

Not interested in too hardcore, but I'm open to other ideas above and beyond what's on the site. Anyway, here's the link to the first review.

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone.

P.S. Before you're too tough on my writing in the review, I have only done my first round of revisions. I just wanted to do an interest check before I wasted any more time at work. :lol:

I like to do that as well. I'm on my iTouch right now, but later I can show you a couple of the reviews I've done so you can perhaps find some hints or "hire" me as a writter! :lol:.

GT5 the real car reviewing simulator.

Wow, great job! I love your writing style, and your website is very nice. 👍

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone! I will pm those of you who expressed an interest in helping out. Thank you all again for the kind words.

You used ABS on a '65, it originally had drum brakes. I guess not being able to tune it's 100-0 braking time is somewhat to blame... damn you PD.

Latest Posts

Back