How long are the contacts for the Manufacturers Cup valid ?

Austria
Austria
I got an contract with Jaguar for the first Manufacturers Cup last week...I still got the two Jags in my garage today.Then I wanted to take part in todays MC Race and I had to sign a contarct again...
Does that mean, if I wouldn't have signed up today for the MC, those two cars would have stayed in my garage forever as long I didn't sign in for a race in a new MC ?

I got an contract with Jaguar for the first Manufacturers Cup last week...I still got the two Jags in my garage today.Then I wanted to take part in todays MC Race and I had to sign a contarct again...
Does that mean, if I wouldn't have signed up today for the MC, those two cars would have stayed in my garage forever as long I didn't sign in for a race in a new MC ?
Contracts last until you sign a new one to start another season.

Contracts last until you sign a new one to start another season.
even if a new season begins ? currently it is season test 2 until end of april, if I am right. Should I keep my BMWs after that when next season launches ? If I don't sign another contract ?

even if a new season begins ? currently it is season test 2 until end of april, if I am right. Should I keep my BMWs after that when next season launches ? If I don't sign another contract ?
Obviously it is like that, because the new season begun a few days ago and I still got the two Jags from last season in my garage...
But you can't enter any new MC races until you sign a new contract-you can use them for all the other races though...

Yes, yes, and yes.

Back