how long did it take for you to get your desired ucd car

• Thread starter Cjrw59
  • 9 comments
cjrw59
I'm searching for the escudo i have been for 3 months and I've seen 95% of the really rare cars but still no luck I'm just wondering how long it took you to get the car you wanted

1,431 in-game days(who knows how much actual time spent, since day 1) until the first time I ever saw(and bought) a C5R. Never advanced the dealer artificially, but I may have missed it very early on before I understood how the system worked and likely before I had the money.

Still waiting on the Diablo.

From 24th Nov 2010 to a few weeks ago when I bought the Ford Falcon race car from the OCD. 2 days later, there it was in the UCD!:boggled:

I'm pretty sure the Escudo was in the OCD at the same time, but I could be wrong.

Unlucky mate. It's really my biggest gripe with this game that you can potentially wait forever to buy a certain car. PD clearly have their reasons for imposing the 1 mill trade cap, but you would think they would give us access to all of the games cars somehow. They managed it on the PS2 afterall.

Back on topic, you could trade for a ticket to get the Escudo, then do the save backup trick thing (never done it myself so cannot provide instuctions).

Took me 5 real-life days of UCD cycling to find the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe. Unbelievable for me...

Back