How to buy suit and helmet designs

• Thread starter Sam B
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
I am picking the game back up after a long time away. How do I get new helmet and suit designs? I know how to make liveries but I recall there being different kinds of suits and helmets you could buy and I can't find them anywhere for the life of me.

Thanks!

I am picking the game back up after a long time away. How do I get new helmet and suit designs? I know how to make liveries but I recall there being different kinds of suits and helmets you could buy and I can't find them anywhere for the life of me.

Thanks!
You don't need to buy designs for the suits and helmets: there are a few different base suits and helmets in the "choose driver gear" menu you can find in the home section.

You can look for designs people have made in the discover section; suit and helmet have their own section on the left hand side.

Thanks!

Did you look in Mileage Exchange to purchase helmets?

Back