Huge snake.

• Thread starter SteveO1965
  • 18 comments
Crikey that is one huge dead snake. Unfortunately I recall Unomoto posting that video before. Its amazing how many people can be scared by a huge dead snake. It is probably because its massive I guess.

Cool vid, man.

It's a shame that snake's dead, that could have been used for something hilarious.

Crikey that is one huge dead snake. Unfortunately I recall Unomoto posting that video before. Its amazing how many people can be scared by a huge dead snake. It is probably because its massive I guess.

👍

That scared the living 🤬 out of me, I literally jumped and clicked and oh god, almost had a heart attack at my age. Sheesh....*Deep Breath* ahhhh.

That scared the living 🤬 out of me, I literally jumped and clicked and oh god, almost had a heart attack at my age. Sheesh....*Deep Breath* ahhhh.
I'd hate to see what you'd do if it wasn't dead. :scared:

Yup. It's dead alright.

And yeah, Uno had already posted that vid before. Still scary though...

what a huge snake. its too bad it was dead. It would have been nice to see something so big and scary moving around. If you look closely @ about 5 feet from the head, the snake looks like it has a gunshot wound. and then right @ the head, there's a little mark too...

HAHAHHAAH, hell no. I ain't goin for that again. I JUST got my heart started like a couple days ago from the first time I saw it. @_____@

I hope the cameraman is ok, he must of tripped on something and may have hurt himself quite badly.

Ugh, cockraches are bad enough let alone spiders and this is on a whole new scale.
444px-Mantis_shrimp_from_front.jpg

Speaking of which...Giant Stingray caught
* 1 rod and line

* 90 minutes for one British biologist (with help) to reel in the freshwater fish

* 13 men to drag said fish onto a boat

* 125 pounds—that's the difference between the stingray's weight at 771 pounds and the previous record rod-&-reel capture of a catfish

I can live with snakes. I CAN NOT live with god damn 10"+ spiders from South America. Biologists just keep finding bigger and bigger 8-legged freaks out there..

Latest Posts

Back