i miss drag racing

United States
florida
kttheman001
Oh man this made my night guys!! Ill post the pictures in a couple seconds! Haha!

So here's the story, I pull out my old furai for some fun when this lemans Quattro that's blacked out rams me.

Ok, fine. I pull out my black edition because by this point I'm a little annoyed, because of course it's my first night dragging in a while.

So he moves some ACR next to me, and the ACR goes to ghost. By this point, I'm kinda going try hard. I want to show this kid what's up.

So we launch right? Out of the hole I hit second, switch views and look behind me to see the blacked out lmq a whole 2 1/2 cars back! He pulls a decent amount like an lmq should but my tree was much too strong.

He leaves the track and i know what's comming so I'm already laughing... Next thing that appears on my screen as predicted "you have been rejected"

So I decide to message the fellow, and here is our conversation.... I message him

null_zps23254293.jpg

His reply

null_zps37396e15.jpg

I reply.. Excuse my language in this small passage.

null_zps88ef36cf.jpg

And that is over. Have a good laugh guys!! Lmao!

Last edited:
KTalloutdrags
Oh man this made my night guys!! Ill post the pictures in a couple seconds! Haha!

So here's the story, I pull out my old furai for some fun when this lemans Quattro that's blacked out rams me.

Ok, fine. I pull out my black edition because by this point I'm a little annoyed, because of course it's my first night dragging in a while.

So he moves some ACR next to me, and the ACR goes to ghost. By this point, I'm kinda going try hard. I want to show this kid what's up.

So we launch right? Out of the hole I hit second, switch views and look behind me to see the blacked out lmq a whole 2 1/2 cars back! He pulls a decent amount like an lmq should but my tree was much too strong.

He leaves the track and i know what's comming so I'm already laughing... Next thing that appears on my screen as predicted "you have been rejected"

So I decide to message the fellow, and here is our conversation.... I message him

His reply

I reply.. Excuse my language in this small passage.

And that is over. Have a good laugh guys!! Lmao!

This is epic haha lol!! Guess its over for us legit guys now. We are now the hackers of gt5. Funny when the hackers add parts and still lose then accuse us of hacking. What they dont realize even with parts you still have to know how to tune and your tree still has to be on point.

This is really funny, 8.80, the second someone says that it just makes me laugh, as if that possible :P

These hacks will never stop will they?

Nice KT, I seen you get on as I was leaving the house. Glad you got to race and get a laugh and sorry you have to deal with crap.

Nice KT, I seen you get on as I was leaving the house. Glad you got to race and get a laugh and sorry you have to deal with crap.

All good.

And hyper, I know I'm a scary guy and all but seriously I won't embarrass you too bad man! You don't have to get off when i get on! I promise ill let you win some!

Just kiddin! Love y'all TDS, but I gotta give you a hard time!

Last edited:
KTalloutdrags
All good.

And hyper, I know I'm a scary guy and all but seriously I won't embarrass you too bad man! You don't have to get off when i get on! I promise ill let you win some!

Just kiddin! Love y'all TDS, but I gotta give you a hard time!

Yeah yeah lol:) Have a good day Sir.

Yeah yeah lol:) Have a good day Sir.

Haha, always do. Ill be on more today, but after that I won't have my ps3 for 2 weeks so that means atleast I won't have to deal with being called a hacker or have extra parts or something.

Also what I just realized, why not do a hp limit check to see if the person gets kicked off the track If you think they are running parts? IE: the host thinks my acr has extra parts, so he limits the room to as close hp as possible, 1035, If I get kicked off its clear I'm using parts, but if I stay on, the result is also clear.

I don't use parts anyways, but if anyone thinks I am, there's the way to check.

KTalloutdrags
Haha, always do. Ill be on more today, but after that I won't have my ps3 for 2 weeks so that means atleast I won't have to deal with being called a hacker or have extra parts or something.

Also what I just realized, why not do a hp limit check to see if the person gets kicked off the track If you think they are running parts? IE: the host thinks my acr has extra parts, so he limits the room to as close hp as possible, 1035, If I get kicked off its clear I'm using parts, but if I stay on, the result is also clear.

I don't use parts anyways, but if anyone thinks I am, there's the way to check.

You can limit the hp to 1035 but you will still have more torque.

PTK
You can limit the hp to 1035 but you will still have more torque.

Perhaps also limit the room to the maximum PP a legit ACR can have as well as 1035 hp. Think torque also affects PP's

Perhaps also limit the room to the maximum PP a legit ACR can have as well as 1035 hp. Think torque also affects PP's

Correct, not to mention the stage 5 weight reduction.

Drivetrain mods wont affect the PP. So unfortunately there is no real way of knowing if someone has a clutch/flywheel.

Nickrows
Drivetrain mods wont affect the PP. So unfortunately there is no real way of knowing if someone has a clutch/flywheel.

I just tested a clutch on a GTR 09 and it had no effect but then I tested a flywheel on an Enzo and I win by 2cars every time.

NEW PART its called throttle response enhancement i think il get the exact name in a bit all it will do is just give u a impeccable tree but idk if it effects PP.
The official name is throttle response improvement.

Last edited:
NEW PART its called throttle response enhancement i think il get the exact name in a bit all it will do is just give u a impeccable tree but idk if it effects PP.

What you mean by giving you a better tree? tree depends on ping and reaction.

Veyronrt

Last I checked that part dont work, correct me if Im wrong.

What you mean by giving you a better tree? tree depends on ping and reaction.

Last I checked that part dont work, correct me if Im wrong.

Don't see how it would work if your already pegged full throttle on the line, your throttle won't be responding, unless your doing that online timed launch thing that I've only seen work on an Enzo...?

Don't see how it would work if your already pegged full throttle on the line, your throttle won't be responding, unless your doing that online timed launch thing that I've only seen work on an Enzo...?

Thats true, but I was saying the part it self dont work. I've tried a million ways from Sunday, but you cant apply the part, it just takes you back to the GT home just like the NOS, they disabled some of the parts even though you can still get them.

Back