I think my photography is good. What do you guys think?

• Thread starter enthusia
  • 6 comments

Am I on my way, or need improvement?

• On My Way

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi mykeleasie.

If you want an honest answer, I like a couple of them, but they're mostly too dark for my tastes, and there's not enough drama in them.

I really like the first one, though.

I like your confidence and if you like your photos then you're doing well.

In my dreadful opinion they need a lot of work. The composition could be greatly improved as well as the other technical aspects of photography, but i know nothing.

Keep it up and i'm already looking forward to seeing you improve. Good luck mate 👍

I like your confidence and if you like your photos then you're doing well.

In my dreadful opinion they need a lot of work. The composition could be greatly improved as well as the other technical aspects of photography, but i know nothing.

Keep it up and i'm already looking forward to seeing you improve. Good luck mate 👍

Lee's a master of GT5 photomode, his skills are insane. He's just very humble ;)

I agree with what the others ahve said: most of the photos are too dark. Also, they need one of two tings: a more interestign composition, or more action. I would try playing around with the camera angle, and remember the rule of thirds. Overall, I do like your photos, especially "landscape."

Lee's a master of GT5 photomode, his skills are insane. He's just very humble ;)
I think you're insane! :sly:

I agree with what the others ahve said: most of the photos are too dark. Also, they need one of two tings: a more interestign composition, or more action. I would try playing around with the camera angle, and remember the rule of thirds. Overall, I do like your photos, especially "landscape."
I agree. good start and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. the only way is up! 👍

Back