Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
What is the maximum image width for images before GTP re-sizes it? Is it 800 pixels or any more? I need to know for some artwork for a series i'm creating.

I've found that it actually resizes them based on the size of your current browser window.

I've found that it actually resizes them based on the size of your current browser window.

That's strange, it shouldn't, at least not by default. I just tested it on my gallery and no matter the size of Chrome, my images didn't get the "Click To Enlarge" option appearing above them unless they were over 700px (in which case, they'd do it at any browser window size). I generally keep my images to that size anyways since I can't be sure if a viewer has the auto-resize feature turned on or off :)

Maybe that has something to do with how you view GTP. Wide or normal?

Mine's set to wide (1920 screen), and I encounter the same thing. If the browser winder is set smaller, the resize thing comes up when the image loads, and it doesn't go away if you maximize.

Have to reload the page while maximized to make it go to the normal size.

Mine's set to wide (1920 screen), and I encounter the same thing. If the browser winder is set smaller, the resize thing comes up when the image loads, and it doesn't go away if you maximize.

Have to reload the page while maximized to make it go to the normal size.

Yup, this is exactly what happens. Wide mode. I don't have a 24" widescreen monitor to view the forum like it's 1997. :P

Image resizing information for both "Normal" and "Wide" forum viewing modes are covered here in the FAQ. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back