"Inbox" says 1 alert, but not new

• Thread starter ildd
  • 16 comments
United States
Houston, TX
ryandude2448
I just noticed this today, but I don't think it's been happening before today. It says I have one conversation alert, but when I hover over it, the title isn't bolded, but the box is yellow. There was no new reply. I can close the page, come back to the site, but it won't change.

Can you leave the conversation that you suspect is causing the problem?

@Jordan the conversation I left (see above) now doesn't let me back in. I can't be added back in because it says in still in. Can you manually add/delete me into the conversation?

If I'm not in the conversation, I can't add you to it. If I'm added to the conversation I can investigate.

I was able to add you to the conversation without an error. Are you in now?

I was able to add you to the conversation without an error. Are you in now?
It doesn't show up in my conversation list. Others have said they invited me but I have yet to get an invitation/alert.

OK. There's a slim chance my latest tweak worked, but give it one more look, just in case.

OK. There's a slim chance my latest tweak worked, but give it one more look, just in case.
I think that slim chance made its mark... Still not seeing it. Has this ever happened before?
My convo page has basically looked like this the entire week. I almost need to be in the troubled convo that won't show up.
Screenshot_2014-04-26-20-21-27.png

I have also "invited" you to the conversation but it appears to have no effect.

Sorry; it's still on my troubleshooting list, but the next step is fairly intensive and technical, and I have not had a chance to get to it yet.

Back