initial d help(i need some great help!!!)

• Thread starter racer z
  • 13 comments
hey this is racer z(again) but this time im not asking 4 a challenge or giving out advice...im asking 4 some!!!but the catch is that it has nothing to do with gt3,its for initial d!but anywayz,it may sound funny,but...here it goez... i have an acura integra type-r that has a a pair of rims and a exaust pipe/engine system,but what i need help on is the final stage of mt.myogi against that black R32...when i start out in the begining of the race everything is perfect,my shifts are just rite,but since my car is not that fast,i don't have to downshift in my turns,so i just let off the gas and tap the brake for a successful turn,but then he catches up! i can sort loose of em' on the turns that doesn't require much brake.but it doesn't seem to help at all!!!! can you guys help me on how to bet em'???that all im asking(which isn't much)-thanx;)

Hello racer z, and welcome to gtp... Please stop posting off topic threads in hear... If you wish to talk about racing in gt3 go to the gt3 forum. If you want to talk about drifting in gt3 stay here... If you want to talk about other games for the ps2/ arcade... please go to the forum i am sending this...

thanx seito4...im gonna kept that in mind later on:D ,but bengee...you DON'T have to be such a jackass,i was jus askin' for a lil' advice...:irked:

whatever u do here, i wouldn't abuse moderators... just some friendly advice there.

regarding your little ID problem, are u talking about the arcade or ps2 game?

either way, the answer is DON'T tap the brake. does the hairpin go left or right on the R32 race?

if it goes right, stay on the far left until the right-hand guardrail begins to turn. when it does, IMMEDIATELY turn fully right, so the wheel can't go any further. if on ps2, just hold the right d-pad button.
don't brake - only lift off the accelerator.

if it goes left, switch around those instructions - stay on the far right, and swing left when the left-hand guardrail begins to turn.

start by doing whatever you do now, but without touching the brake. if you hit the wall, try turning slightly earlier the next time.

alternatively, skip to the next course and win some races there.. this will get you points and improve the speed and acceleration of your car. then you can go back and win it easier.

also, in the arcade version (i'm not sure about SS for PS2) i think that every time you rematch the computer after a loss, it improves your car's speed etc slightly.. to help you out.

cmetom

thanx cmetom,o, and by the way, i was talking about the arcade version,but i have 1 more question to ask...if i skip the final stage on mt.myogi...will the racers difficulty in the next stage be harder like the final stage of mt.myogi?or will it be the same like the 1st couple of racers in the begining of the first stage?-thanx

racer z:)

there's 4 challengers per course, right?
they are all like "easy" "medium" "hard" "expert"... so the expert on myogi is harder than the easy on usui.

of course the course, usui, is slightly harder than myogi.. not too much tho.

generally, it's very easy to beat the first three on every course.

When you hit thatBig turn the hair pen whatever, dont brake at all, just releash the brake and you should be able to drift though the turns.....at least it works with my FC

What version?

Ver1 fastest: FD3S

Ver2 fastest: ITR

But best: Hachi Roku!!!!!!!!!!!

ID is such an easy game. no prob!!!!!!

Mugen= ITR thats me
Panda= Trueno AE-86 thats me too
And, TRD= MR-2 SW20

Initial D= easy fun

racer z, you need to chill out. The guy simply told you to stop posting off topic posts/replies. He didn't call you names, he didn't berate you, he just gave you some advice. Then you went and called him a jackass and flamed him a couple more times. I know people that have been banned for lesser offenses. It's just some friendly advice there.

As for help for Initial D. The Integra is the fasted car in Version 2 (and if you're playing the PS2 version, that's what it is). A couple of things to try are not braking in corners where you are braking and left foot braking. If you're using the wheel, then brake with your left foot while you're still accelerating with the right foot. If you're using the pad, just blip the square button with the tip of you thumb while you're holding down the x button with the ball of your thumb.

hey this is racer z,pleeze 4give my little cuzin', he was overhere for the week...and messed up everything on my computer!he's gone now,but im really sorry for what he wrote to u bengee...and i was wondering if we could all forget about this and move on.o,but that was me askin' for initial d help,sorry for posting off topic things...since im a new member on gtp,i didn't know there was i place where you can talk about initial d.but anywayze,i jus mainly wrote this to say sorry...:(

Latest Posts

Back